Inn at Lincoln City
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$89
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$79
$145
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$107
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$95
$70
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
$129
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$83
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$131
$126
Orbitz.com
All reviewsd riverocean viewroom was cleanhot breakfast includedwafflessausage linksironing boardhot tuban older hotelbiscuits and gravyfourth floorsmall balconyrecommend staying herenice place to stayroad noiseking roomfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The first thoughts that pop in to my mind when I think about this hotel are, great location, good prices, mediocre room. Let me break it down:

The location is pretty outstanding. It is right along the D river and across the street from the beach. We stayed on the second floor (dog friendly floor) and had a view of the ocean. It is nice to be able to walk across the street and be on the beach without having to find a place to park.

Prices are good for the quality of room/location. At the time they had a midweek special for 59.95 a night going and only an additional 10.00 fee for your dogs.

The rooms are probably where this hotel lacks a little. Let me start by saying do not stay here if you are looking for luxury. Stay here if you are looking for a economical room, yet has a view, and you plan on being out of room more than you plan on being in it. The paint is chipped in some areas, carpet has stains, DVD player skips with the smallest of blemishes on the DVD, TV is small, and the patios are those ones that you can just put your feet on. I will say the shower heads were at a nice height, our room did have a microwave and fridge, and the king bed was very comfortable.

Overall I would say stay here if you plan on being on the beach or out on the town and only plan on using the room to sleep. For the luxurious traveler this place is not for you.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is dog friendly... keep that in mind when booking
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Good room for the price. Clean, good breakfast, and nice rooms.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ayetter
Reviewed July 31, 2011

REVIEW UPDATE July 31st 2010: Robin contacted me through facebook a few days after posting my original review (see bottom of page) and apologized by writing

“Dear Trent,
I am so sorry that you had the difficulties with making your reservation. We were in a transition period with new managers and there was no reason for them to mark you. I will go in and remove all of that and I really hope that you will give Lincoln City Inn another chance to make this right for you. Thank You for letting us know that this problem had happened.
Robin”

I called the Lincoln city inn and was able to speak to Robin in person. I could tell by the sound in her voice that she was very sincere in her apology to me. Robin said she went through all of the past times we stayed there and could not find any information about our being blacklisted to my surprise. She sounded maybe a little overwhelmed about how many complaints there was about the old managers and her trying to make everything alright with past patrons who had similar difficulties. Robin then assured me that they were “Down the road, and are no longer employed at the inn. ” Robin then offered to send me a certificate in the mail for one free night’s stay at a future date. I accepted her offer and plan to update this review again for the final time after our next visit.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
“They canceled my reservation without notifying me!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011
This used to be our favorite place to stay in Lincoln city. We have stayed at this place over a dozen times. I had made reservations a month in advance because we were going to a concert at Chinook winds casino. I called the day before to confirm our reservation and was told they canceled it because we were blacklisted for trashing the room the last time we stayed there. My jaw dropped to the floor as my wife and I stared at each other in disbelief. I have no idea where they got that information. At the most there was a little trash on the floor around the garbage can because it was full. Also I think we forgot to leave a tip for the maid which we normally do in case there is more trash than normal (from eating in the room). I tried to state my case to the manager but they wouldn't listen nor did they explain how it was trashed. I wish I could have spoken with the owner. We used to love this place. We would stay here maybe four times a year. The management back in 2006 2007 was nice. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because we have found better and friendlier places to stay in Lincoln city.

Trent A. Freytag
Hillsboro, Oregon

Room Tip: Ask for 301 or 401 the Jacuzzi suites are nice!
Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Traveling to the Oregon Coast, we decided to go down a day sooner. The hotel we did book for the rest of our trip was full, and prices were out of this world, as were many hotels on the coast this weekend. It was beautiful weather, and apparently people took notice & all went to the coast for the weekend also. Frustrated after calling several hotels with one night costing between $139-$399...I called Lincoln City Inn. They were very friendly to me on the phone, and offered me an oceanfront room w/balcony on the highest floor for $99 + tax!!! I immediately booked with them, and was also told that they had continental breakfast as well! We were greeted warmly, and the view from our room was lovely. The hotel sits directly across the street from the beach, and the only obstruction of view are electrical lines. Other than that....beautiful view. The balcony is one of those tiny ones..enough for your feet only, but no complaints. The only thing that really bothered me, was the creaky springs in the bed...made me think somebody had jumped on the beds alot. But slept comfortable for the most part. I did have a hard time sleeping between 2 am-- 6 am....apparently, some guests were up very late or just checking in...were very noisey and speaking loud in the halls & had a dog who barked loudly & startled me awake at one point. Not sure what that was all about, but at least our kids slept through all the noise. Other than that, this was a good hotel for the price & think the view & location can't be beat!

Room Tip: Ask for oceanfront..the other rooms face the D River (opposite the ocean) and the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We had a great room on the top floor facing the ocean. Comfortable king size bed. Gave us a great price. Treated us well.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple