“The Best Mexican Food Ever”
Review of La Roca

La Roca
Ranked #27 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Seattle
“The Best Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We ate here twice a day for several days consecutively. The food and service are both excellent. This is not crappy fake Tex Mex fare, this is delicious, mouth-watering, good food. I can't believe other places don't copy what La Roca does. This place is the only good Mexican restaurant on the entire Oregon coastline.

Oregon
“sad”
Reviewed December 10, 2009

There are several of these in Lincoln county, thought that's a good sign. Oops,way off. The food was over salted, just not something to ever try at one of the other shops.

Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Having moved to Lincoln City from Colorado, we had yet to find any Mexican food that compared to Colorado!

We ate at La Roca today on the recommendation of several locals.

While it isn't the best Mexican food I've ever had, it is certainly the best we've found on the coast. We were there for lunch - it's a fairly small place, clean, and friendly staff. Not fancy at all - very casual. The menu is quite large, and the prices are super reasonable!

My husband had the lunch of chile rellenos, and I had a pork burrito. His portion wasn't quite enough for him, but mine was more than enough for me (so I shared). The included rice and beans were yummy too. The burrito was quite unique and filled with beans, pork, and a fresh pico that was really tasty!

We will certainly eat here again!

Lincoln City
“Rip off. Good burrito though.”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I've eaten here several times, since I live in Lincoln City. A word of advice- DO NOT order to go. I ordered the two burritos from their dinner menu, once I ate in the restaurant, once I ordered to go. When I ate in the restaurant they gave me an okay portion of rice and lettuce. When I opened up my to go container--MY GOD, they gave me literally a SHRED of lettuce and barely two tablespoon of rice, and I am not exagerating. Trust me, go anywhere but this place if you want to get your food to go.

Spokane wa
“Mexican Crap”
Reviewed August 11, 2009

After reading all these great reviews of this place my wife and I thought we would change up our dining from seafood to something else... First off....What mexican restaurant doesn't have chips and salsa....You get this brown stuff...I named poop sauce for the color and taste and green stuff..... And if you order an enchilada you get a lot of brown sauce with it.... Overall skip this place....Its horrilble and the service is not good either

2 Thank SpokanewaNewlywed