“Best Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love this place. I make it a point to go here any time I'm in the area. Good prices. Great food. Check it out.

There are newer reviews for La Roca

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The wife and I ate here Thursday 5/22/2014 for dinner on our recent trip to Lincoln City. I had a combination plate with a pork tamale, a beef enchilada, both in a mole' sauce and a chimichanga. All 3 items were delicious! The wife had a shrimp tostada and an asada taco. She was VERY pleased with here meal also. The horchata that I had was also very fresh and delicious. The next time you are in Lincoln City and have a craving for GOOD Mexican food, give this little place a try!! We'll be back!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I love love LOVE the Tostada de Cameron and their lunch burrito plate. Always perfect, always scrumptious. Best Mexican food in Lincoln City!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Beginning with the chips and salsa we knew the kitchen was putting out tasty authentic Mexican food! Topped them off with a beef enchilada and chicken empanda and margaritas. All very well done and served with smile. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Average Mexican food - not bad, but not great. I had Chicken Mole. Can honestly say I like my homemade mole better. But the whole meal was acceptable. Was within walking distance of our hotel (The Sandcastle), so enjoyed my margarita!