“Fresh & Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

So delicious and fresh! Great prices! Great service! You must eat here! We were visiting on spring break and we were so pleased to find this gem of a small quality restaurant!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We have been here a couple of times for lunch, and that is because the other good restaurants close early, or we don't know want to look for something to eat. It definitely is not authentic Mexican food, but Americanized. It is decent food, and at decent prices, the service was good, and the atmosphere was just ok. Since we came here a few times, I think we are over it. There has to be better food in Lincoln city, so we are going to look and try.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch today. I had the chicken burrito plate and he had a beef chimichunga. Our meals were just the right size and full of delicious flavor. My boyfriend doesn't normally like beans but he ate all of their! YUUM!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Close to the Sandcastle Motel. Very crowded, very small. We didn't have to wait long tho'. Food was good but salsa was different from any other I've had before. Nacho was made with 3 meats which was odd but good. Altho' we liked it, would go to the other Mexican restaurant in the future.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

La Roca has been in Lincoln City for several years. With each passing year, they seem to get better. During our most recent visit, I tried their Pollo Asado for the first time. This was the best Pollo Asado I have ever had. The chicken was tender and flavorful and everything about the meal was first rate!