“Quaint and Cozy!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Whistling Winds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Whistling Winds Motel
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Quaint and Cozy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

My husband and I stayed here and were surprised by the cleanliness and coziness of the cabins. The woodwork was exceptional! You could tell that the owners took pride in their establishment. We will stay there again. It is not your run of the mill hotel/motel. This is a place that you can create memories in with your spouse, family and friends.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2010

My partner and I stayed in the coaster room on 9/24/10 which was nice, clean, and quiet. You can't beat the price, especially for a place on the Oregon Coast. The Motel has only a few rooms...which was great for me, because I hate big hotels with a lot people hustling and bustling around. It was only blocks from the Chinook Winds (Casino), and only 2 blocks to the beach! The owners very nice and accomodating. I use to stay at another hotel whenever I would visit Lincoln City, but I now have a new place to stay at...Looking forward to coming back this winter!

Sefo

Canby, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

We had a great time with my grandparents who have been married over 50 years and still going strong. The room was perfect for us, if the room was completely redone I would have rated a 5 instead of a 4 on everything, and the only reason my sleep quality wasn't amazing was because my grandfather woke us up around 7 A.M. every morning lol. God love him. Had a comfortable stay and owners were so friendly and helpful. Thank you.
The Robisons

• Stayed September 2010
Happy Valley, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

Really liked the room and thought the decorating was very well done. The only negative I have is there is no ice machine. We would stay again and will do so. Bill Rose

Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2010

My kids and I usually go to Mt. Hood, but we decided to do a beach getaway and I looked around a lot before finding the Whistling Winds. The sleeper was perfect for us as it sleeps 3 and was very affordable. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the coffee was excellent and the proximity to beach access and a playground were ideal. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2010

Unfortunately during my boyfriend and my stay in Lincoln City, the weather was horrible! Cold, foggy, and raining for the two days we were there. However because our room at the whistling winds was so comfortable and cozy, we still had a great time! The cabin like feel to the rooms made it easy to enjoy our stay and relax despite the unfavorable weather.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2010

This motel has character, was very clean and quiet although we were there late August as tourist season was winding down. Our room was right next to Jetty Avenue, but we could not hear street or foot traffic in the room. We arrived earlier than planned, but the staff were able to tidy the room early. We did not take advantage of the 1/2 block beach access, but it was nice knowing it was there if we had wanted to go to the beach. Nice being located several blocks off Hwy 101. The best night's rest I've had at a motel in quite some time--extremely comfortable mattresses!

• Stayed August 2010