I loved the room. It felt more like an apartment than a hotel room. The hot tub was awesome. The room was spotless upon arrival, with rose petals. They leave you alone unless you want something. You forget you are not the only ones there. Will be recommending to our friends for romantic getaways. You are right on the beach. Only negatrives are tiny bathroom and you have to unscrew the outside light bulb in order to sleep at night. This was my favorite romantic getaway spot ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City