We were given three nights at the Beachfront Manor Hotel for a Christmas gift from our kids. We had never been there before and really didn't know what to expect. When we arrived, we were greeted at the desk by a very nice host. We thought our room had a full view of the ocean but it had a partial view. We were disappointed at first but it turned out great! The room was a studio, but all brand new and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The motel is in a great location and close to everything, and very quiet. We were very happy with everything and will go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City