Spur of the moment trip to the coast; had no idea most of Lincoln City was sold out. Starfish Manor had one room left, the place looked really nice from the outside and they are right on the beach so I thought it would be expensive. Not so, got a non-ocean front room with full kitchen and living area for $99. The room was like a little apartment complete with robes. Individual make remover clothes was a very nice touch that I have not seen in other places. We were able to go down a few flights of stairs and hit the beach in the morning. Will definitely go back and try one of the ocean front hot tub rooms. The sheets were a very high thread count, but I did find the bed a little soft for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 Unit boutique hotel offers Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units -offering units in every price range. The Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places Well known for Beachfront Units with Outdoor Hot tubs overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City