Beachfront Manor Hotel
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$149
$144
Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$99
$80
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$95
$93
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$140
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$159
$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$198
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$150
$110
$160
$155
$245
$226
Cancelon
All reviewshot tub on the deckstarfish manorromantic getawayrose petalsflights of stairsdvd playergas fireplaceocean viewget awaybed was comfortablewine glasseslate checkopened the doorbeach accessbalcony doorno elevatorparking lot
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We just got back from two wondeful days at the Beachfront Manor. We loved our room, I had called and requested a 5th floor room, as they are larger than the 6th floor rooms, we paid $179 a night and it was well worth it. The room was spotless the hottub had been drained and refilled and was ready to go for us. While we did have to look out onto a rooftop and then to the ocean it was fine. The comfy couch made a great place to sit and watch the ocean roll in and out. We are already looking forward to our next trip. My only complaint is that the bathroom was quite small and the lack of counter space made it a bit of a challenge...

Room Tip: If it's just 2 of you ask fora 5th floor room the extraspace is nice.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

i definitely expected more for the price we paid a night! $208 per night and we didn't even have an ice machine. no wifi! no one delivered towels to our room! i could of stayed at a motel 6 and had better service! the rooms condition was also below my standard or at leas below my standard for a 208/ night rate. cracked paint. dead spiders in the corners of the ceiling. water damage stains around the window, on the ceiling, and on the fabric blinds! carpet was also durty. in much need of maintenance! not very satisfied :(

3  Thank blytheKeizer_Oregon
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our second time staying at the Beachfront Manor Hotel. Both times we stayed in the "Ocean Rooms" that come with a hot tub on the deck. Our room was on the 6th floor and had an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean.

This is a cute little property but there are some issues with the room that we stayed in. There was water damage on the ceiling of our room, tiles missing from around the fire place, cobwebs on the ceiling, damaged carpet and soft spots on the walk way to our room. The room we had last year also had water damage on the ceiling but I though that was an anomaly, staying in a different room this year leads me to believe otherwise.

The pillows provided were flat and the bath towels were rough (and small!). For luxury pricing I was expecting more. While we still had a romantic weekend I'm not sure the room lived up to the price

2  Thank buttercupenn
Reviewed January 7, 2013

one of the best places that I have been.the location was perfect and accommodations were great.My family had a great time a staying on this hotel.I will surely check the next time I go to Lincoln city

Room Tip: lowest level of room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank patrick m
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Beachfront Manor for 3 nights over New Year's Eve. What a fantastic spot. We were pleasantly surprised to get a phone call on our way there to let us know our room was ready and when we arrived and checked in the Front desk were very helpful in giving us some options on what to do for New Years.
The room was perfect, it was exactly what I was expecting, the best view of the ocean, very clean, and two robes ready for our use.
We enjoyed a very quiet 3 days and got in lots of beach walks and hot tub time. I couldn't be more happy with our stay and will be sure to recommend to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: Spend the extra on Oceanfront, it's worth every penny.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple