We just got back from two wondeful days at the Beachfront Manor. We loved our room, I had called and requested a 5th floor room, as they are larger than the 6th floor rooms, we paid $179 a night and it was well worth it. The room was spotless the hottub had been drained and refilled and was ready to go for us. While we did have to look out onto a rooftop and then to the ocean it was fine. The comfy couch made a great place to sit and watch the ocean roll in and out. We are already looking forward to our next trip. My only complaint is that the bathroom was quite small and the lack of counter space made it a bit of a challenge...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 Unit boutique hotel offers Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units -offering units in every price range. The Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places Well known for Beachfront Units with Outdoor Hot tubs overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City