Beachfront Manor Hotel
$160
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$157
$144
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$150
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$138
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$159
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$130
$99
LibertyInn
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$201
$245
All reviewshot tub on the deckstarfish manorromantic getawayrose petalsflights of stairsdvd playergas fireplaceocean viewget awaybed was comfortablewine glasseslate checkopened the doorbeach accessbalcony doorno elevatorparking lot
Reviewed February 24, 2013

i definitely expected more for the price we paid a night! $208 per night and we didn't even have an ice machine. no wifi! no one delivered towels to our room! i could of stayed at a motel 6 and had better service! the rooms condition was also below my standard or at leas below my standard for a 208/ night rate. cracked paint. dead spiders in the corners of the ceiling. water damage stains around the window, on the ceiling, and on the fabric blinds! carpet was also durty. in much need of maintenance! not very satisfied :(

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank blytheKeizer_Oregon
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was our second time staying at the Beachfront Manor Hotel. Both times we stayed in the "Ocean Rooms" that come with a hot tub on the deck. Our room was on the 6th floor and had an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean.

This is a cute little property but there are some issues with the room that we stayed in. There was water damage on the ceiling of our room, tiles missing from around the fire place, cobwebs on the ceiling, damaged carpet and soft spots on the walk way to our room. The room we had last year also had water damage on the ceiling but I though that was an anomaly, staying in a different room this year leads me to believe otherwise.

The pillows provided were flat and the bath towels were rough (and small!). For luxury pricing I was expecting more. While we still had a romantic weekend I'm not sure the room lived up to the price

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank buttercupenn
Reviewed January 7, 2013

one of the best places that I have been.the location was perfect and accommodations were great.My family had a great time a staying on this hotel.I will surely check the next time I go to Lincoln city

Room Tip: lowest level of room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank patrick m
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Beachfront Manor for 3 nights over New Year's Eve. What a fantastic spot. We were pleasantly surprised to get a phone call on our way there to let us know our room was ready and when we arrived and checked in the Front desk were very helpful in giving us some options on what to do for New Years.
The room was perfect, it was exactly what I was expecting, the best view of the ocean, very clean, and two robes ready for our use.
We enjoyed a very quiet 3 days and got in lots of beach walks and hot tub time. I couldn't be more happy with our stay and will be sure to recommend to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: Spend the extra on Oceanfront, it's worth every penny.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeahMc3
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days in November. We wanted to be near the ocean and that's what we got. We were in the lowest level of rooms literally a stone's throw from the water.

Check in and check out were smooth. We were unable to get in early as it was a Sunday and it appears they had a busy weekend so we waited until mid afternoon. No big deal.

The room was small but nice. Small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Beds were very comfortable and the linens were top shelf. There were few people staying in the hotel so it was very quiet and restful.

The hotel is a short walk from downtown and various eating, drinking and shopping places.

A couple of things to look out for however, there are a lot of stairs to get down to the beach level so if you have trouble with stairs the lower rooms are not for you. Make sure you are clean at check-in when you want housekeeping. We weren't and as a consequence had to ask for it on our third day.

We forgot some items in our room and they were in touch with us when we got home and the items were shipped to us and we had them in a matter of days.

All-in-all I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you are ready for the stairs and there is no WIFI in the rooms, just the main office at the Starfish Manor a few doors down.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple