This was our second time staying at the Beachfront Manor Hotel. Both times we stayed in the "Ocean Rooms" that come with a hot tub on the deck. Our room was on the 6th floor and had an amazing unobstructed view of the ocean.
This is a cute little property but there are some issues with the room that we stayed in. There was water damage on the ceiling of our room, tiles missing from around the fire place, cobwebs on the ceiling, damaged carpet and soft spots on the walk way to our room. The room we had last year also had water damage on the ceiling but I though that was an anomaly, staying in a different room this year leads me to believe otherwise.
The pillows provided were flat and the bath towels were rough (and small!). For luxury pricing I was expecting more. While we still had a romantic weekend I'm not sure the room lived up to the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City