We stayed at the Beachfront Manor over the Labor Day weekend. It was the quiet weekend that we wanted, in a room that had partial ocean view and such easy access to the beach. We were sad to leave!
On the day of arrival, we got a call around noon time from the hotel to let us know that our room was ready, in case we wanted to settle in early. It was very nice to know as most hotels' check-in time is usually around 3 or 4pm. Check-in was done at the sister property (Starfish Manor) a block away. Front desk staff was friendly and efficient. We had the choices of scheduled daily housekeeping service or call when we needed anything - it's good to have the choices as we wanted to be undisturbed throughout the weekend.
The room we got was the farthest room from the stairs on the 6th (top) floor before the big room that has a hot tub with full ocean view. Our room had partial view of the ocean (just as the website stated) and was very clean. The queen bed was very comfortable, and shower had plenty of pressure. The room also had a mini refrigerator, a gas fireplace, a large TV, and a coffee maker, with wine opener available at the front desk. It's not a big room but certainly was comfortable and cozy enough for a few days of romantic getaway. Note: there is currently no WIFI at this property, but for a romantic getaway, it's really not a big problem, especially with the direct beach access the hotel has.
There is no breakfast available at the hotel, but there are plenty of restaurants in town to choose from. There are some nice restaurants in the area, but advanced reservation is highly recommended if you're there during high season or long weekend.
The hotel staff provided excellent service and was always cordial, whether it's front desk, housekeeping or maintenance staff. We enjoyed our quiet stay there with fond memories, and will be going back again. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Lincoln City/Pacific City (15 min drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 Unit boutique hotel offers Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units -offering units in every price range. The Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places Well known for Beachfront Units with Outdoor Hot tubs overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City