A great and comfortable bed, with soft sheets. A decent room size for 2 people looking to get away. We celebrated 10 years of marriage and chose the cheaper room (Waves Suite) as we are not ones to spend a lot of time inside. This turned out to be the case as there are plenty of things to do in Lincoln City. Beach access was great. We had a problem with the DVD player not functioning well. Room was extremely hot so we slept with the windows open and a small fan in the window. Windows have no screens. Book this room if you are looking for a little romantic getaway, and won't spend a lot of time inside. Make sure you get a Waves Suite on the south side of the building, as the North side of the hotel looks at another run downed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City