“Fantastic Oregon coast romantic getaway location”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #9 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed December 29, 2010

20th Wedding anniversary getaway. Very quite and relaxing, other than the howling wind and rain pelting against the windows (but it is on the Oregon coast after all).
We had an upper floor room which makes for as great ocean view, and a very private feeling. Every staff person we had contact with was very friendly and helpful.
All of the other reviews are spot on. This was our first visit to Starfish Manor but it wont be our last.

1  Thank rvbuilder2002

Reviewed December 20, 2010

This was a second honeymoon for my wife and I. We initially had booked 3 nights but enjoyed our stay so much that we tacked on an extra night. The room was modern, clean, and comfortable. The in-room jacuzzi tub overlooking the ocean was more than we expected. And the view of the beach, ocean, and sunsets from the balcony of our top-floor unit were amazing! Kudos to all the staff who made our stay so wonderful.

Reviewed December 14, 2010

We found the Starfish Manor Oceanfront hotel to be clean, comfortable with top notch amenities. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. For a wonderful, romantic time I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

I was planning a romantic getaway for my wife and I. Upon researching the internet for hotels with hot tubs I came across Starfish Manor. I instantly knew that this was the place to stay! While working with the staff (great people) and informing them of my plans they offered ideas and recommendations. Even though I knew what I wanted, they were very knowledgeable and understanding of what a romantic weekend needs. They recommended The Bayhouse (a must) for dinner, which when asked will pick you up in a limo. As for the room, the romance package was beautiful, the jacuzzi tub "HOT" ;) and the view beautiful. I suggest reading the journal in the rooms, you will get the idea that this is the place to be for that special moment or for my wife and I, a just because moment. A must for any couple in love!!! Mat D.

Reviewed December 7, 2010

Visited this hotel for our 11 year anniversary, based solely on Tripadvisor reviews. They were all spot on. This hotel is right on the beach, the rooms are very clean and quiet due to no kids and no pets allowed. The bed was comfortable. We stayed in a suite so we had the hot tub on the deck, which was a nice touch but we had to run it for awhile to let the filter work, there was a layer of ickiness on the top, but it's a hot tub after all, that's what chlorine is for. The kitchen was nice, well stocked, we didn't use it though. My only complaint is the bathroom is relatively small and the sink was a pedestal so there was no place at all to put your makeup or hair dryer. I found myself sitting on the floor putting on my makeup at the mirror on the door outside the bathroom. Kind of awkward. As far as value, we went off season, so we had off-rack rates plus a deal, stay 2 nights get the 3rd for a penny, so with that deal, it was reasonably priced. I wouldn't pay full rack rates during the summer, they're pretty expensive. Overall, nice hotel, you won't be sorry you chose this one for a few nights.

1  Thank charlie54933
Reviewed November 30, 2010

my husband and i stayed at the star fish manor for a little get away vacaction. we both loved everything about it. the hot tub on the balcony was the best, very cozy and relaxing. we will definately return in the future!

Reviewed November 15, 2010

This is the second time that my wife and I have stayed at the Starfish Manor. The people are friendly, the view is spectacular, and the room is immaculate. The 2-headed shower, beautiful view of the ocean from the oversized tub, and attention to detail make for a great relaxing weekend. Can't say enough about this fantastic place! (kind of sounds like an advertisement, but it really is amazing)