“Best Value for the quality quiet and view!”

Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Best Value for the quality quiet and view!”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

I have been to the starfish manor's properties about 3 times and I am still amazed that I can geta room that's right on t he beach with a hot tub for under 140. I was almost hesitant becuse i thought there had to be a catch for such a great deal., but was very suprized!! It's very close to the casino as well so you have plenty to do. I am very pleased with the room and how quiet it was. I will never stay anywhere else... and i'm hesitant to write this because once people hear about this place and stay there, they might be packed!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
San Jose, California
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Me and my wife celebrated our 7 year anniversary at the Starfish manor. The room was very nice and clean. Some little upgrades could be done (window shades and paint. Overall our stay was excellent. I would suggest you stay on the 4th floor king suite it's worth the extra $40.00

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, WA
Reviewed May 3, 2010

This is an old motel that has been refurbed. Rooms are average, comfortable, and easy to get to. No children or pets allowed, so its really nice and quiet. Nothing REMARKABLE about this place, its just your average nice clean spot on the beach.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
beachfrontdianna, Owner at Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2010
The Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel was built brand new and opened in September 2005. I think this review belongs to our other hotel: Beachfront Manor Hotel.
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed April 25, 2010

This is a great place to stay on the coast. Romantic setting, rose petals on the bed, and a jacuzzi in the room to soak after a walk on the beach. Took my wife for her birthday, and she had a wonderful time.

Highly recommend staying here.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 24, 2010

This place blew us away. I don't think we stopped smiling from the moment we walked in the door. We will be back again. Definitely the most romantic hotel I have ever heard of.

Eugene, OR
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I would echo every good thing said by other reviewers - this was a very romantic hotel. However, if you are used to sleeping in a dark room, it is not a good choice. There are no room darkening shades and as soon as the sun comes up your room is bright as day. My husband and I enjoyed everything else about the room, but got very little sleep and will not consider returning until additional or different window coverings are added. Otherwise, I would recommend to others.

Salem, Oregon
Reviewed April 20, 2010

This hotel is fantastic! It was way more than we expected. I reserved this place for our wedding anniversary and it was extremely romantic. When we opened the door to our room, we were greeted with a queen size bed with luxurious bedding, fresh rose petals laid around the bed along with 2 bathrobes. It had a kitchenette, sofa and small table and chairs. All the furnishing were modern, upscale and oversized. Absolutely beautiful. The kitchenette cabinets were cherrywood and had granite counter tops. The best thing was the 2 person jacuzzi tub in the room against the far wall in front of a large window that overlooked the beach and ocean and has a gas fireplace in front of the tub. This had fresh rose petals laid around it too. Very romantic! Very quiet too because no kids are allowed at this hotel. Heaven! 2 headed shower was a little on the smaller side but still very workable. We fit nicely in the tub and shower and we aren't small people. My husband is 6'5 and big and I'm on the heavier side but short. If you like luxury this is the place for you. We can't wait to go back!