My wife and I just recently spent our 20 year anniversary at the Starfish Manor. So happy that we made the choice to stay there, I really don't think we could have picked a better place to spend two quiet days just enjoying each other.
I HIGHLY recommend choosing the "Bella" suite, room 17. Trust me on this. It is a two bedroom room, but worth having, even though we only needed one bedroom. The room was very roomy, and had EVERYTHING you could want. If you want a big tv, you are here for the wrong reasons, lol. On the Oregon coast, overlooking the beach, why would you need a/c? Just leave the door open! You want to hear the ocean, don't you?
Nice and clean hot tub on the balcony, as well as a garden tub in front of a window, so either way, you can soak and view the ocean at the same time. Two way fireplace was nice. I think this would be a great room in ANY weather.
I made my baby doll breakfast, thanks to a full kitchen that included all the pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glassware that you could possibly need. There's even a dishwasher to help you clean up for the next guest, or leave a big tip and let housekeeping take care of it :)
The shower even has two heads, a nice touch!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to any lovers looking for a romantic get-away. The hotel was VERY quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City