“Awesome get away”

Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Lebanon, Oregon
“Awesome get away”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

As always it was a great stay. Wonderful staff, great room with awesome view. Hot tub always tops off a great evening. My girlfriend and I really enjoy going there and a great place to eat is The Mist right up the road with a one man band that does an awesome job as well. They too have a great staff.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our first time to celebrate our 5th Anniversary. Our only wish was that we were able to stay another night. We had a great time in this awesome room. When we arrived our room was decorated in rose petals and some yummy dark chocolate on each pillow. The view was lovely and the atmosphere was great for a romantic getaway for two. We awoke to a little noise in the room above us at night, but other than that we slept soundly. The shower in this room also has a dual shower heads which is another great aspect. I only wish we could take this room and view home with us. We will definitely return for another stay in the future!

Room Tip: Nautica Queen Suite is a great room with an in room hot tub with an ocean view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Oregon
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My wife and I spent our anniversary in a Jacuzzi suite. The things that were hot are: the room was clean, the dual headed shower for two, the large in room Jacuzzi with a great view, the thermostat adjusted fireplace, rose petals everywhere, chocolate truffles, and the soft pillow top bed. The things that were not:The room size was a bit smaller than we expected, no extra pillows, chairs were tightly packed into room, dark hallway to room, and small flat screen TV.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ra6907
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a short-notice wedding, and a last minute honeymoon. We found this gem by looking through reviews on tripadvisor (we love this site!). We mentioned this upon booking and got a discount! Reception was friendly and the room was beautiful! We loved the porch facing the ocean. Everything was perfect about this place, except for beach access isn't the most convenient, but we are young and didn't mind.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukie, Oregon
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay and the staff made it very special for us as I had them write out marry me in rose petals on the bed. Ocean front view, fire place and jacuzzi over looking the ocean...perfect setting

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank scottnpenny
Reviewed December 18, 2013

A jacuzzi against the back wall, a shower with two shower heads, a room journal, robes lined out on the bed with rose petals all over, natural gas fireplace, chocolates on the pillows - why would you want to stay anywhere else?!

The staff was friendly and amazing, the view was spectacular, and did I mention the shower had two shower heads?

I absolutely love how quiet and beautiful the hotel is. Under 20 rooms, no kids allowed under 12, this is absolutely at the TOP of my most romantic hotels to stay at (closely competing with The Hallmark Inn!).

It doesn't have a pool, or a continental breakfast (although they do have coffee in their lobby), but who cares, every room has a hot tub and the hotel is set up with a kitchenette with a fridge!

And the beds?! You are sleeping on a cloud, my friend. A cloud.

We will be back at least once a year. I'm already telling everyone I know about it, and pretty sure I have at least two friends who are already trying to plan trying this hotel!

Room Tip: The corner rooms have a jacuzzi on the balcony instead if inside the rooms!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Valerie B
Florence, Oregon
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed here based on good reviews. The check in was quick, staff super friendly and gave the impression that our satisfaction was truly important. The room was very romantic and taking a soak in the tub while watching the sun will be in my memory forever. We stayed on the bottom floor and enjoyed the lawn that had no animal activity. I have allergies and knowing no animals were allowed was a plus as was the extreme cleanliness . The adjustable lighting, comfy large bed, rose petals, abundant hot water all just perfect. I actually enjoyed no direct beach access , it felt more private with no one walking by. I hope to return. AJ

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple