My husband of 11 years and I were sent to the Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel as a "thank you" from my employer for a terrific sales month in January. We stayed in the Nautica room on the 3rd floor, room #13. Everything was wonderful-the rose petals on the bed and the jacuzzi tub was a nice romantic touch, as was the gas fireplace. Front desk gal (sorry, I forgot her name!) was totally accommodating and courteous, even finding a very nice blender among the assorted hotel amenities available for loan (free of charge, I should also add!) so that we could make blended margaritas in our room. Loved the ambient lighting near the jacuzzi tub; since candles aren't permitted in any of the rooms, being able to dim the lights was a nice feature! We only had two small complaints: the bed was a BIT small for such a nice room, and there should be extra blankets or comforters available in the rooms as it gets a bit chilly at night!(Excuse me, THREE small complaints-there is absolutely NO vanity/toiletry space to set your stuff on in the bathroom or sink area!) Having the combination safe in the room's closet is a fabulous idea as well-I didn't want to have to drag my huge purse with me to the casino, but didn't feel comfortable just leaving it in our room in plain sight, so it was a nice feeling of security to be able to stow it safely away in our room until we returned! Neighboring visitors were very quiet-no loud noises to contend with, and the crash of the ocean waves and breakers makes wonderful ambient noise to fall asleep and wake up to! This was our first trip to this particular hotel, but we will DEFINITELY be back for a return stay in the summer when the weather improves! A first-rate romantic getaway hotel for two that I would highly recommend! Other amenities included basic dishes/flatware for two, champagne flutes and wine glasses, coffee pot with complimentary coffee, an iron, a flat-screen television with cable, and free wi-fi. Be sure to look for the room journal so that you can leave a note about your own personal stay and experience at the Starfish Manor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Hotel right on the ocean. All rooms and suites offer 2 person jetted tubs overlooking the Pacific Ocean and cozy gas fireplaces. Perfect for your romantic getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Starfish Manor Oceanfront
- Starfish Manor Oceanfront Lincoln City