“Great place to eat”

Ranked #2 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

A good down home place to visit for good food and customer service. This place has been around for some time.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Have eaten here on more than one occasion but only breakfast. Want to go back for lunch or dinner. The homemade bread is to die for. I always order a breakfast that has it. Pancakes are enormous...one is enough for most old ladies like me!!! The back sunroom is fun....watch the animals out on the water. It had actually snowed the day before we were there, doesn't happen often on the Oregon Coast, and the view from the sunroom was glorious!!!!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I had dinner there. It was excellent! Hubby had prime rib and I the salmon. Very tasty. Service was very good and a gas fire now on the patio. Nice. Great soup too. Will go back.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was, without a doubt, the worst food I have ever been served, ever! The restaurant was cold, so many diners were sitting in their coats. Sam was harried. My meal, both starter, some sort of pureed gloop, and main, vegetable pasta, were inedible. It was like an episode from Fawlty Towers. It was so bad that my companion wouldn't even let me complain saying that there must be a crisis -the chef walking out or the like. So terrible I can only laugh.

1  Thank Debra176
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We ate breakfast twice here during our stay over the Thanksgving holiday and were pleased both days with the food and the service. They were busy both days but kept the coffee coming and the food was served quickly. I asked for no hashbrowns with my eggs and toast and could they subsitute one slice of bacon and the waiter broke it into individual orders, which ended up costing less than the breakfast would have with the hashbrowns :-) The breakfast was cooked exactly as we ordered and the homemade toast is delicious. The second day we ordered oatmeal which is a huge bowl of oatmeal with a fresh muffin. Will definitely go back next time we are in the area.