“Worst ever”

Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was, without a doubt, the worst food I have ever been served, ever! The restaurant was cold, so many diners were sitting in their coats. Sam was harried. My meal, both starter, some sort of pureed gloop, and main, vegetable pasta, were inedible. It was like an episode from Fawlty Towers. It was so bad that my companion wouldn't even let me complain saying that there must be a crisis -the chef walking out or the like. So terrible I can only laugh.

1  Thank Debra176

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We ate breakfast twice here during our stay over the Thanksgving holiday and were pleased both days with the food and the service. They were busy both days but kept the coffee coming and the food was served quickly. I asked for no hashbrowns with my eggs and toast and could they subsitute one slice of bacon and the waiter broke it into individual orders, which ended up costing less than the breakfast would have with the hashbrowns :-) The breakfast was cooked exactly as we ordered and the homemade toast is delicious. The second day we ordered oatmeal which is a huge bowl of oatmeal with a fresh muffin. Will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent service, food and atmosphere! Quaint little house on the side of the road. The prices are reasonable and portions are generous. The house bread served with our meal was absolutely fabulous! We will definitely be returning the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

While celebrating our anniversary on the Oregon Coast, we decided to try the Wildflower Grill for dinner. We knew nothing about this restaurant beforehand. In fact, we probably wouldn't have even seen it unless we were actually looking for it. We went there because it was recommended by the motel employees. Were we glad we did! The food, service, and atmosphere were top notch! It's a house remodeled into a restaurant. The chef prepares different specials each day, depending on the fresh fish of the day. My husband had a seafood pasta with scallops, shrimp, 2 types of squid, clams, and a light fish. I had a lightly floured grilled sole with a mushroom sauce on the side. Yum! Yum! Yum! I can't think of a better word to describe our meal. Dessert also, was delicious! If you're ever in Lincoln City, and hungry to boot, I highly recommend stopping by the Wildflower Grill!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast here, and it was probably one of the best breakfasts I have ever eaten at a restaurant. The eggs, sausage, hash browns, pancakes, and texas toast were absolutely delicious. The service was wonderful, and the ambiance was really cute and cozy. When we are in Lincoln City again we will definitely come back to eat here.

1  Thank saura m