“Great food great service, this time”
Review of Wildflower Grill

Wildflower Grill
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Baker City, Oregon
“Great food great service, this time”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped here when we travel up the coast. Mostly good and good service. Sometimes is sparatic. I had to ask for drink refills on my last visit and flag down staff for my check.
This visit was tops. Good food and quick service. Good prices, around $10-12 per plate. The special was Ling-cod tacos. Awesome. I have not had any problems with the owner or staff other than slow service at times. Great views and cozy atmosphere.

Portland, Oregon
“great food. somewhat grumpy owner.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Went to this lovely place with my husband a while back and we truly enjoyed the food - we had brunch and it was excellent. the only thing we did not like is that we noticed the owner was mean and condescending to her employees. At one point some new clients came in and she addressed them with big smiles and courtesy, to then tell off to the table cleaning guy for having spoken to the clients as they entered the place, telling him not to interact with clients, as his work was to only clean up. my husband and I felt really sorry for the poor guy and honestly regretted giving to this place our money, if that is how employees are treated. this is why I am not giving this place 4 stars - even if the food was good, the atmosphere was ruined by that poor behavior.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank DarzDarz
Portland, Oregon
“Forever delicious.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

It is consitantly one of the best breakfast places ever. The owner works everyday and continues to be a wonderful server. It's one of a kind and is my favorite in town. The omelettes are fluffy, the eggs benedict is to die for, and don't even get me started on their homemade bread...worth every penny. 10 stars.

Bend, Oregon, United States
“Enjoyable boutique dining”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stopped for lunch on our way out of town, and wish we would have had more time to linger. The atmosphere was quaint, a very lush view, for us high desert people, the food was very good and the service was friendly.

United States
“Yummy Breakfast”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place is great even if there were no wildflowers at this time of year. We sat in the back room which is all windows looking out to a small lake. Very cute.
The food is wonderfully fresh and the toast was out of control yummy. I had the crab benedict which was delicious even though I'm not a benedict person. Huge bonus on the good cup of coffee which is usually lacking in most breakfast places. Service was excellent. I would go back again in a heartbeat.