“A reason to make a trip to the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wildflower Grill

Wildflower Grill
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, OR
“A reason to make a trip to the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2007

Wildflower Grill is fantastic. They have homemade bread and the best seafood chowder. We make up reasons to go to the beach, just so we can dine there.

2 Thank Beachlover061

Oregon
“Awesome Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2007

I read reviews on this place and went there Sunday morning. It's a cute little place. Great service and they were quick to get the food to us. Food was great! The homemade bread was very tasty. The seafood omelette was stuffed with crab and shrimp, yum yum! I highly recommend this place for breakfast and would go here again for sure!

2 Thank Cowgirly
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
“best breakfasts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2007

For the last couple of years I would always make it a point to stop in at the Wildflower Grill at least once, maybe two or three times within a week for breakfast while I'm visiting Lincoln City. Not only are the breakfasts out of this world, the help is more than professional. I'm always greeted with a warm welcome and warm hospitality. I've never had a negative experience with this place. My food has always been prepped to a T. Also the wildflowers growing outside give this place a country charm. Will I continue to go back? Yes!

1 Thank OregonRob
Cumming, Georgia
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2007

Lunch at The Wildflower on Sept 10, 2007. The house it is in is no longer yellow... now has gray, shaker shingles... important because as reported by previous reviewer, it is easy to miss. But knowing it is on Hwy 101 across from the BiMart helped us find it. We ate lunch there while staying further south in Depoe Bay and sat in the sun on their little deck on the back. (It has a glass fence blocking cool ocean wind.) The place is clean, staff was friendly and efficient. For lunch I had their special - fish and chips... cod was perfectly moist with flavorful crust, and I was glad waitress let me know I could get a half order, because 6 of the 4 inch long pieces of fried fish would have been too much. It was served with the mandated malt vinegar, but also a tangy tartar sauce. Fries were spiced up, but not special. My husband had The Wildflower French Dip, and it was brimming with thinly sliced roast beef and the juice dip was beefy - not too salty like many places. Lunch menu is not run of the mill burgers (although they have Angus burgers with different toppings). They have every kind of Po'Boy. We both had their mushroom soup, and it was full of fresh mushrooms, creamy, and topped with spicy, crispy wonton like home-made cracker thingys. We were on our way south down the 101, so timing wasn't right to make it back for breakfast, but locals swear by the fresh ingredients and best crab cake benedict in the area. We asked the waitress for a dinner recommendation, since they are closed for dinner on Monday's, and we were sent to The Side Door Cafe... it was very good, too and in Depoe Bay closer to the Inn at Otter Crest, where we were staying (also with a good restaurant from which we were able to whale watch!).

1 Thank jas7273
Washington State
“Wonderful Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2007

Make time for this restaurant! I enjoyed everything about the meal. I had duck in a marionberry sauce. Kids shared pork in a wonderful apple-raisin sauce that was not overly sweet. Husband had some kind of beef that I did not try as I was too busy eating my own meal. Wine list was very out of date but we were provided with a substitute wine that was wonderful with our meals. We ordered a berry cobbler dessert that was absolutely the best I've ever eaten, and a chocolate mousse cake dessert that the kids consumed very quickly. The host/waiter was a very affable fellow. All in all, a very pleasant experience. They're also open for breakfast and lunch.

1 Thank Traveler_404