“Best Prime Rib ever!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

A group of us came and ate dinner here our first night in Lincoln City. I had the prime rib....small size.....IT WAS HUGE......like a roast!! Really good flavor.........they also have pretty good clam chowder. Thumbs up!!

There are newer reviews for Pier 101

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped here on the suggestion of our hotel, and we are glad we did. Interesting place, a little dark, but it was clean and cozy. We were seated in a room with a fireplace in the center. I noticed everyone in the room was sitting together on the booth bench or sitting close to one another. Really intimate.

Our service was superb and the food was very good. I had the salmon Alfredo and my husband had fish and chips. We noticed other couples getting the prime rib, which was HUGE, and splitting. Looked pretty good. I was really happy with my meal, the bread, and the chowder. The service really pushed this one square into the "very good" category.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I were on a driving trip along the Oregon coast with another couple very recently. After checking into our hotel for the night in Lincoln city we decided to ask the girl at the front desk where to go for dinner instead of consulting our travel book and/or trip advisor. A big mistake. When we walked into the restaurant it was very dark I would say even dingy. Judging by the dark floor-to-roof wood it has not been renovated for 30 years. Not a big deal if the food is good. But...the food was not good. Actually, it was quite bad. Almost everything on the menu is deep-fried and there is also something called "secret goop" - Warning sign! I have never eaten something that had such little flavor. I live in the middle of the prairies and have never eaten fish that tasted less fresh... weird considering you can see the ocean about 20 feet away. I will give it to them that they provided good service but we were the only people there. I can honestly say it was the worst meal of our trip. I really don't recommend this place and hope they can turn it around,

1  Thank Cheecheo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a place. great seafood, good service and great atmosphere. Best sea food I ever tasted. I simply love this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This was my favorite restaurant on the Oregon Coast for years. Fabulous fresh seafood, cooked to order with all the additions that made it special. Couldn't wait to get back. Well, tonight this joint is off my list. I don't mind spending money for good seafood but everything is overpriced and out of a box. Chowder blase and the rest unmemorable. I am truly disappointed.

1  Thank magpie1048