“Excellent service and food”
Review of Pier 101

Pier 101
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Portland
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This restaurant isn't anything fancy, but well worth the trip. We were seated, by request, in the bar to be by the fireplace and no kids. We were there about 4 PM so it was quiet and relaxing.
Thinking I was very hungry, I order the bowl of clam chowder and a burger. Chowder was excellent, came with two pieces of soft French bread, and was filling. Only had half of my burger and only a few of my flat potatoes. I would have preferred fries, but most probably would enjoy these better. Burger was probably a little overpriced, but still was good.
My wife had the razor clams which were huge. She is usually disappointed by the quantity, but was thrilled there was such a large portion. She didn't even finish them all. She also enjoyed her side of chowder.
The service was prompt and friendly. The beer (Hefe and Drop Top) was cold, but would have preferred a pint glass.
Overall, we would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013

Blue River, Oregon
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm sure you can find better food in Lincoln City, and the prices are not that low. They wanted $35 for a crab dinner (market price), but I got a whole fresh crab at another restaurant for $24 the following day. I did not get the crab at Pier 101. I got an ordinary salad and clam chowder. The chowder was mostly white sauce and the potatoes and clams in short supply. My husband got oysters which had not been cut loose from the shells--quite hard to eat that way. We won't go back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank artsy57
lincoln city
“fish anyone”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

looking for a great place to eat? Try here food is great so is the service & the Price is just right!

• Visited January 2013
Lebanon, Oregon
“Okay but nothing to write home about”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Clam chowder was average and the halibut fish and chips were also okay. Price was what you would expect given the type of restaurant. Not bad but nothing exceptional.

Visited January 2013
Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“Can't Beat Their Steamed Clams!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Excellent seafood experience, especially their unique steamed clam broth which you will want to take home with you, or at the very least, soak up with your bread! Staff is friendly and attentive. Prices are reasonable. This is our 3rd visit there and we will certainly return.

Visited December 2012