It started as a positive dining experience and turned into a something do incredulous i can't define it. Except to say that the view and the food were made irrelevant by the the total lack of disregard to public health food and safety laws, customer service and Service animal rules and regs.
I was dining with friends and there were about 3-4 other tables when a self entitled older woman came to dine with her NOT A SERVICE dog. It was untethered and uncontained, not kept by it's humans side but left to run around the dining area and allowed to eat scraps off a plate.. The staff did try to pacify my concerns about allergies and other concerns about the dog in general by keeping it away from us but the dog was allowed to stay...
this was not a service animal, it was NOT working, the patron was not disabled, and at no time did the staff enquire about it or contain the situation. I will NEVER be back to Fathoms nor will the others at my table and all the people we know. I hope your 'VIP' spends enough money to make up for the revenue. In the meantime, read up on the following from the JUSTICE DEPT about Service animals...and next time...tell your patron the dog has to go but she is welcome. Period. It's your job, and it's the law. http://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.