“Great Food, Great View!”

Fathoms Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located OCEANFRONT on the Inn At Spanish Head's 10th floor, Fathoms Restaurant & Bar offers spectacular Oregon coast views, fresh seafood, juicy steaks and other Northwest specialties. Fathoms Bar features classic hand-shaken cocktails and fresh squeezed juices. Enjoy an array of appetizers, then relax with the best ocean view on the Oregon coast.Open daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We offer Early Bird Dinners from $10.50, if ordered before 5:30pm, any day of the week. Holiday Brunches are a favorite along with our seasonal Sunday Brunches that begin July 2,2017-Sept.10,2017. Reservations suggested for dinner and large parties.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was fantastic, we went for 2 dinners and a breakfast. All three meals were well prepared, the seafood was fresh and I had the most perfectly prepared eggs benedict ever. Oh and did I mention their cocktails? Fabulous! The staff was friendly, and attentive without hovering. The view of the ocean is wonderful and the early bird specials can't be beat. If you are there in Summer, be sure to go to their Sunday Brunch, it's terrific.

1  Thank Kimberly S
There are newer reviews for Fathoms Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Absolutely the best place to eat in Lincoln City! The restaurant over hangs the cliif ten stories above the beach, looking down the beach and out to sea forever! The food is great, had a linguine seafood medley, the seafood was fresh as expected and delicious. The service was fantastic and the prices are very reasonable, as a matter of fact we paid more for another dinner the previous night that was good but no were near the service or the view. When ever we are in Lincoln City we will certainly be eating here!

2  Thank Rob R
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I were lucky enough to be in Lincoln City during a sunny weekend. We decided to have breakfast at Fathoms and were pleasantly surprised by the view, service and price. We had a window seat overlooking a breath taking view of the ocean. We both ordered breakfast fair that was tasty and served very quickly (despite the restaurant being busy). We were surprised even more by how reasonable to prices were. Overall, I would highly suggest eating any meal there and look forward to going back again.

2  Thank M S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A few years ago my husband and I landed at the 10th floor lounge on our anniversary. With a fantastic ocean view and a dramatic sunset, we shared appetizers. The bacon-wrapped dates with its complex layers of flavors haunted my memories for several years. Last weekend my girlfriend and I returned to see if they were indeed as good as I remembered. They were! Now to figure out how to recreate this memory at home!

1  Thank LindaJett
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were on a long MLK weekend that included my wife's birthday and were looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate. The Lincoln city are is a little sparse when it comes to nice restaurants. We liked what we saw for reviews and the restaurants website, so we made reservations. We arrived a few minutes early for our reservations and waited near the bar before being seated. It was dark, but we were near the windows, which I'll bet is a great view. Our server could barely be troubled with us. She had no helpful suggestions and our questions were met with shrugs. We found food to order despite her lack of help and were very pleasantly surprised with the meal. The Halibut, the seafood linguine and the saltimbocca were all very nicely prepared, fresh and delicious. We ended with a chocolate/peanut butter pie which was also delicious. I did like this restaurant and would return on another visit to the coast, but the overall experience was lessened by the service.