“Do not stay here!”

Ranked #27 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Salem, Oregon
“Do not stay here!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We recently stayed in this motel and it was awful. The bed was so broken down I couldn't sleep, our sheets were ripped (ya ripped), the bathroom was not cleaned, the faucet in the bathroom was literally coming off the sink. We had a non smoking room, however whenever you got off the elevator it smelled of smoke. On the second night, they locked us out of our room. I had stayed here before and not had a problem so I was incredibly disappointed in this place. I will never waste my money on it again!! NEVER!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
corvallis
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Reserved my room several months ahead actually 3 rooms all non smoking.My room smelled of cigarette something awful,,,,,,,,went to complain at front desk was offered a fan and some spray.Yeah right it was freezing cold outside all I wanted was a fan and I hate chemical sprays.Ask for another room but was told nothing available.I guess I should have figured that to start off both front desk employees were standing outside the wide open doors smokking pouring in and it was freezing cold inside at the front desk,bad impression.
The condition of the room was okay I guess the carpet was dirty and my blanket had a hole in it.......dont think I will return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank miabbw

Travelers are raving about these Lincoln City hotels

Blackfalds, Canada
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This motel 6 property was very nice newly remodled, but housekeeping and maintenance were lacking. the first room we complained the box spring had no sides left in it and the mattress was shot so the girl at the front gave us a different room, this room was also remodled but someone forgot to tell them to put new mattress sets in their rooms it was a poor stay. how can a nice hotel (large chain) not replace the mattress and box springs if they are showing age?? and trimming off hanging threads and putting a fitted sheet on a box spring upside down?? or putting a foam on top of a mattress that should have been thrown out?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank paulszedshed
North Bend, Washington
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Altihough Motel 6 can be a bit shabby, this one was not at all. It was clean and comfortable. The desk clerk gave us the Internet rate at check in. My only complaint was that our neighbors were up late making noise. Since there were only six occupied rooms that night we could have been spread out better.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank leslierw
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This motel promises wi-fi. And I assumed that it would provide hot water through its pipes, in a reasonable amount of time.

But I was disappointed to find, that the wi-fi signal barely reached my room and was, therefor, useless. And when I went to take a bath, the water took quite awhile to heat up.

I felt like I had been stashed in the back of that motel and forgotten.

Yes, it is clean...very much so.

But the bathtowels might as well be paper.

The room features an old, analog TV set that is perched on a stand on the wall.

Yes, Tom Bodette might sleep at this motel...but he might not be exactly thrilled about it.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank RuthieRader
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I've never seen a Motel 6 like this one. It is a high rise with an elevator, room refrigerators, and a microwave. It was clean, roomy and quiet. It is not your standard Motel 6.The TV was a bit smaller but it worked better than many high priced motels. It is located right on Hwy 101. Lots of places to eat in the area. This motel was as good as the high price motel we stayed in the night before at over twice the price. This is the place to stay in Lincoln City.

Room Tip: The second level is all non-smoking.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bakersfield, California, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went here on a recommendation because of the free pet policy and we have never stayed in a Motel 6. I was suprised I've stayed in a nicer chain motel and had a less desireable room. We were on the first floor non smoking pet room and it was very clean, no frills, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and it was affordable. Although we heard our upstairs tennant walking around all night that was the only complaint,

Room Tip: If you do not want noise from upstairs tennants get a top floor room they have elevators.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple