“Eww!!!! ” 2 of 5 stars

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
“Eww!!!! ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I knew I was paying cheap but dang, the walls were so thin, the rooms were dirty and smelt bad. There was trash under the beds still and I thought the elevator wasn't going to work. The sliding glass door that over looked the "lake" which is pond didn't open. Nasty place

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Mandy S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

When we arrived the first thing I noticed was the array of small beach shops lining the front of the property. The motel from the outside looked a bit run down. But for the $50 price our room was large, clean and comfortable. All we did in Lincoln City was have dinner and sleep. The motel was very close to restaurants so this worked for us. They even had HBO and wifi. Not a bad deal for the price.

Room Tip: I think you may need to pay more for a room facing the ocean. For $50 we facing a tiny pond.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank hardendorf
Boise, Idaho, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs major repair. I think they need to shut down to paint, replace windows, doors and remodel rooms. This hotel is in a great location but the owners need to do major repair. I will never stay here again. There is other hotels around that are about the same price that will get my business.

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Bernard208

Travelers are raving about these Lincoln City hotels

Salem, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I booked a room for 1 night before I read any revues. Price was cheap and available on short notice. I then read the reviews and thought to myself "What did I get myself into?" No time to try and find another hotel so going to have to make the best of it. We checked in a little after 5 pm and the front desk person was quite friendly. We go to our room and instead of a queen bed we have a brand new king. Despite what I've read in other reviews our room was clean. No problems with the bedding. Everything was clean and in good condition. New flatscreen TV, micro wave oven, and coffee maker. We did have an ocean view room with very small balcony but the sliding door would not open. We could hear traffic noise and once in a while someone in the hallway but nothing like I read in other reviews. When we checked out I had a chance to talk with manager and found out that they are really working on making this a better hotel. All rooms have new beds, carpet is fairly new and new TVs. I would have no problem staying here again for an overnight trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side would have less traffic noise from road
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
4 Thank Bill B
Salem, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I will NEVER go back ! The room was dirty,walls are so thin that We were kept awake most of the night. Sliding glass door leading to the balcony got stuck while we were out on it and took us 10 minuets to get back in.Items were left under the bed from the last people including smelly shoes and garbage. I could go on and on,just stay away from this one if you want an enjoyable stay.Couldnt wait to get out of there !

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Norma N
Portland, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place flat out was a joke not only did they try and make us check in later then the 2;oo oclock that we where going to check in they where rude and very un friendly the front counter guy sucks and the manger is no better.then they charge us a lot more money then when we booked it and also charge us a pet fee when it was going to be no charge if you told them you had dogs.then they wanted to change are room from the 3rd floor to the other side because they said that it was not a dog room well you knew we had dogs and you booked us that room so after all the bull we got to keep are room and when we in are room guess what the dum guy at the counter rented the room to somebody and here they come walking in while we are standing there really...good thing we where not in are bed doing it I will never go back to this place again and I will tell every body not to go there..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
7 Thank Tommy C
Ketchikan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is a place for a one night stand so to speak. No tell motel. I did not fine it clean and secure. Clearly on the sliding glass door it is labeled to secure and lock. However the lock is broken! Call the manager and after two calls the very nice man does come up to explain how we need not worry because once he got out of prison he learned.........and he could be up here so fast that......and after ten minutes of his stories I thought why are we here. However the location is nice. I did pay extra to view the ocean. Plenty to eat within walking distance. I won't be back

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family