1,326 results
All reviews separate building room was clean hard boiled eggs pool and hot tub family suite continental breakfast biscuits and gravy nice stay parking lot yogurt staff was very friendly great place to stay up to date king bed oregon coast third floor view of the ocean
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

It was a perfect room and stay for what we needed. We really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone! Our kids loved having their own space in our family suite. The beds were comfortable and the pool was nice and warm.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Meander209579
Mollie G, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your recent stay with us. We are so glad that our family suite was the perfect fit for your family! We hope to see again soon!

Best regards!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The hotel staff was informative and went out of their way to find out information about activities going on in town. The sauna, pool, and hot tub are located in separate building about 30 feet from main entrance but was clean and nice.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas M

Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your recent stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and that the front desk was able to provide information on local events while in Lincoln City. We appreciate your feedback!

Warmest regards

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Molly the manager was outstanding! Excellent customer service. We got a nice king deluxe room with a fireplace for our one night stay for my birthday. Molly the manager gave us a discounted rate and met all my expectations. She made it happen! Molly made my special day! We have been a returned guest there for over 10 years and it is always clean, and well kept. Very nice spacious rooms and Complimentary breakfast is great! Thank you Molly for your hospitality you have been wonderful:) and we will always be back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda Brooke L
Mollie G, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Amanda,
I am delighted to hear your birthday celebration was a hit. It is always a pleasure having you and your family stay and I am glad I was able to assist in making your day so special. We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to having you back time and time again to celebrate special occasions.
Warmest Regards,
Mollie Gower

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I made this reservation a few days before the wekeend. This place is easy to find and not too far from the beach. I was going to a concert at the Chinook Wind Casino and I tried to find a hotel close to it. This place is only a 3 min car ride. They do offer shuttles but through a third party so you would have to call them yourself. This place is super clean and not run down like most hotels. Majority of the hotels at Lincoln City are a little older. This place is more modern and comfortable. The price wasn’t too expensive for me since I had 4 people. The service is amazing and the people at the front desk are very genuine. I highly recommend this place! You will not be disappointed! They also have complementary breakfast but we all slept in and didn’t make it in time. Check in is a little late for me but my room was ready so I was able to check in early. They have designated parking spots behind the building for people who have rooms on the first floor. I’m glad we got that because the parking lot does fill up later at night so parking is a little difficult if you get back to your rooms late. You might have to park on the street.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Vivian L

Vivian,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your recent stay. We appreciate your time and feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to get the chance to see you again another time!

Warmest regards!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Booked our room with a hotel app. Great price and clean room. Only down side is our bed was supposed to be a queen and it was a full. The breakfast was okay and the shuttle to the casino was really nice to have.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mollie G, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review we appreciate your time and feedback. We are sorry to hear the size of the bed was not what you expected. We hope to see you again!

Warmest regards!