Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$138
$109
LibertyInn
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$128
$122
Hotels.com
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
$236
$210
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$164
$160
$144
ComfortInn
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
$160
$155
$139
$119
  • Beachfront
1,231 results
All reviewsseparate buildingroom was cleanhard boiled eggspool and hot tubfamily suitecontinental breakfastvery nice hotelparking lotbiscuits and gravyexercise roomspring breakyogurtnice stayoregon coastup to dategreat place to stayking bed
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This review is long overdue but I wanted to add our experience especially for families with younger children.

As someone said earlier its like staying at a 5star hotel at 3 star prices.

We stayed here for 6nights last Spring and we enjoyed ourselves. It is close by to the outlet shopping, the beach and even the Catholic church which was perfect.

The staff are friendly and Paul is an excellent manager.

He appreciated my feedback re: the breakfast as when you stay 5-6 nights it can be boring as far as breakfast while excellent tends to be the same. He explained to me the challenge that they have is they have no kitchen persay so make everything in a microwave so it can be a little bland and boring BUT his staff take a lot of trouble and for the convenience it is still an excellent choice!

I also happened to forget my electronic toothbrush and he offered to ship it to my address in Blaine,WA right away rather than me drive all the way back! lol

We will probably be staying there again this Spring break..so hopefully they have a kitchen now? :-)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dcostas777
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We are an older couple who wanted to get away from our day to day hustle and bustle. Lincoln City is nicely placed on the Oregon Coast for us to travel further south if we feel like it and an easy drive from Portland. We picked this hotel after reviewing all the hotels in Lincoln City on the trip advisor web site. Basically we picked it on rating vs price. We were not disappointed. It was easy to find just off highway 101 to the north of the town. First impressions were very good, friendly staff, clean bright modern, easy check in and our room with a balcony was delightful. We had the usual features, a fireplace, balcony, sea view, if somewhat distant, sofa that could act as a fold out bed if required, a big spacious room and, very quiet....... The hotel and room suited our purposes very well, bright during the day, quiet at all times, super clean, electronics easy to handle, everything felt and smelt fresh and clean. Staff proved very helpful in offering suggestions on where to eat, and after a minor disaster when I broke my corkscrew in the cork while trying to remove it from the bottle, they proved very helpful in removing it for me.
The hotel has a fantastic pool, fitness center and hot tub, one of the best that we have seen. We were also supplied with a continental breakfast that supplied all of the usual cold items plus several hot choices, pancakes, etc. Breakfast was on to 10.00am that suited us very well.
Most importantly for us, the bed and the room environment was perfect for us to get really good night sleeps and my wife who generally does not sleep well did. We stayed for four nights and generally doing that you start to miss your own bed, but not this time, a rare event for us.
So we intend to do this again and intend to recommend the hotel to anyone who is interested in a visit to the Oregon Coast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AudRoy0
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Wonderful, friendly staff that bent over backwards to make our stay a very pleasant one. Had a rare ice storm causing us to have to stay over two extra days, but the hotel accommodated us wonderfully. From the front desk to the housekeeping staff, all were helpful and friendly. The room was more than we could have asked for. Absolutely loved it and would (and will) stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BECKY B
Reviewed February 8, 2014

A 5 star hotel for a 3 star price. indoor pool and workout room. the have a small store in the lobby where you can buy anything from ice cream to frozen pizza. very friendly customer service. room a huge for the price. will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cheign
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I checked in on a Friday night after a 2 hour drive from Portland and working for 12 days in a row. We really needed a weekend off. Upon check in at 9pm at night we were greeted with a smile by Sharri, I believe that was her name. When I mentioned that I had my dog she gave me a gift bad full of treats for him. Which was a nice touch.She had some great dinner recommendations. Christine was very friendly at Check out. All around great staff and beautiful hotel.

Many times I've stayed at pet friendly hotels and the quality of the room was... well.. like a -1. But at the Wecoma Inn is was so nice to have such a beautiful comfortable room and our pet as well. The location was great. Just a few block from the beach. We will definitely be back. Thank you for a great much needed weekend off...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
WecomaManager, General Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for mentioning Cherise and Kristina, who are both wonderful. Every dog receives a gift bag with treats, pressed bones, clean up bags, and information on dog parks, doggie day spas, and doggie day care around town. We have dog beds and dog bowls available on request as well. We hope to see you and your furry friend again soon.

Best regards,