“Very welcoming and pleasant stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Nelson, Canada
“Very welcoming and pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

After reading fellow contributors reviews I had no hesitation in reserving a room here. I wasn't disappointed either. The room was nice and spacious, thoroughly clean and comfortable.

I was on a drive holiday and was choosing my route and accommodation each day. I'm glad I chose this Inn and would thoroughly recommend it. I look forward to my next trip to Oregon and Lincoln City.

I was surprised that the hot breakfast referred to home fries, there was no bacon or sausage to accompany them. Nevertheless, the breakfast was good and wholesome with plenty to choose from.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
Lightwater Uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Whilst touring down the Oregon coast, we spent a night here, we were so impressed we booked another stay for our return route northbound. The whole experience of our stay was superb, the reception staff very friendly. There is an elevator and luggage cart to help with bags. Our rooms were spacious and with a balcony and distant sea view, the room was very clean. Breakfast is served near the lobby and included a hot element. The hotel is very easy to find located on Hwy 101, there is ample parking and several restaurants within walking distance. Not the best hotel in any one area, the sum of all it's parts add upto to an excellent hotel all round. I look forward to having the opportunity to stay again.

Room Tip: Chose a deluxe room on the first floor, it's away from the highway and offers a balcony and a qu...
1 Thank garygeorge3
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night and we didn't want to leave afterwards. We came in late at night as a walk in and they were still able to give us a great room with balcony and fireplace for only $100 that night. I personally prefer this hotel over any of the other hotels that I've stayed at, which does include the Hampton and Hilton. The young genteman that checked us in, Blake, was kind and courteous and definitely helpful. Definitely suggest this place to anybody.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Chantara P
clmh6301
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We needed a place to stay and I wasn't in the mood to do any searching or review reading so I looked at their website quickly, found the right price on Expedia and booked it. We spent under $100 and enjoyed our stay immensely! This place is modern and clean. We had a balcony room, which isn't too exciting since it just basically overlooks the parking lot, but you can see the ocean in the distance. We were also happy to have a balcony room because we left the sliding glass door open at night and turned on the fans that they had waiting for us in our room (must not have air conditioning, but I didn't investigate to confirm.) Everything is new and very clean. The bed was also very comfortable.

My personal favorite was the fact that our room had a very deep bath tub. We had been on a road trip for 4 days and I am currently 6 months pregnant. So once I saw that the bath tub was sparkling clean and super deep, I went for a long soak! There is a pool and fitness area as well, but we never went to check it out.

This hotel also provides complimentary breakfast and it was the best breakfast out of the other 3 hotels we stayed at on this trip. They have a nice, clean, and large breakfast room and they have tons of stuff to try. They had pancakes, potatoes, biscuits and gravy along with cereals, bagels, muffins and yogurt. Coffee and juices also provided. They have regular plates or paper plates in case you want to take your breakfast back to your room. We will definitely be back and I would recommend this place!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank clmh6301
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We chose the Inn at Wecoma based on others' reviews and we were not disappointed. The rooms are spacious and clean and each person working there was very friendly and accommodating. Blake at the front desk made us feel welcome from the start. He was professional and knowledgeable about the area. He also gave us a room upgrade to a room that was a better fit for our needs. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We didn't actually get to stay here even though we had a reservation. Amenities says it's pet friendly but the catch is the pet has to be under 25 lbs. Our 2 dogs were around 40-45 lbs each. and very well trained. Nowhere on their amenities list does it say this. I know because I checked before making the reservation and after being turned away. They were helpful and called around to find us another hotel. Of the 2 places she called, one was $50.00 more a night, the other was the Motel 6 (which does not charge for pets). I might add that it was getting close to dark and we had been traveling most of the day. We were looking forward to getting to our hotel and relaxing. We drove around for a bit checking out the town, ran into some very rude locals and decided to go on to Newport. Lincoln City is the only town on the Oregon coast that I have ever met unfriendly people. (I have visited this coast several times over the last 10 years.) This town will not get our money this trip or any future trip.

Room Tip: Go to Newport--super friendly people
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Carolyn D
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Carolyn,

I am deeply sorry the confusion, inconvenience and poor service you received during your time in Lincoln City. However, kindly note that our pet policy including our 25 lb weight limit is clearly stated on our Pet Policy page which is under the Amenities tab. Here is our link to our Pet Policy page http://www.innatwecoma.com/pet-policy.php. On another note, I find Lincoln City to be an incredibly welcoming and friendly city. I moved here myself in October 2012 and have been blown away by the kindness and beauty of the town. I sincerely hope you to decide to return and give us and Lincoln City a second chance.

Kind regards,
Paul
Cape Coral, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I recently stayed here with my mom on a girl's trip to Oregon. We were very impressed with the cool décor and clean lines of the hotel. The room was huge and well appointed. There is no A/C (which I am sure is not normally an issue), but they do provide a fan for the room and the windows open. The breakfast is good and served in a nice room with a fireplace. They also have a washer and dryer for guest use that came in handy on our trip ($2/ wash, $2/ 45 min. dry). The hotel is a five block downhill walk to the beach. The staff was very friendly and efficient. We felt that the hotel offered great value at a great price - we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: I believe that rooms on the west side of the third floor have a view of the ocean.
Green Features: I really appreciated that they use plates, utensils and coffee mugs that they can wash instead of disposable paper and plastic products.
1 Thank Lavonne E