“Great Stay”

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Was extremely pleased with our stay. Nice room, clean, very pleasant gal, Molly, at the desk. Breakfast was hardy and allowed our pets. Would definitely recommend. Only wished it was closer to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sasha1258
Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I made an overnight getaway to the beach. Our decision to stay at Inn at Wecoma was a good one. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were good and each was furnished with 4 average-sized pillows. The room included both a microwave and a small refrigerator. There were 2 comfortable chairs as well as a wooden desk chair. The bathroom was very clean and well supplied. The staff was friendly and efficient. The breakfast room was large and pleasant. There was not a lot of variety in the offerings, but what was there was well presented and stocked by a full-time attendant. Our trip was spur-of-the-moment during spring break so we did not have a real choice of rooms; ours faced Hwy 101. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we are in Lincoln City and hopefully plan ahead in time to get one of the rooms facing the ocean. The hotel is several blocks away, but those rooms each have a small balcony with chairs and a view of the ocean from upstairs.

Room Tip: 2nd & 3rd floors on the ocean side have balconies with chairs and a view of the ocean several bl...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great Spring Vacation Place very comfortable rooms for the kids and pet everyone was happy very assessible to all the amenities pool is outside but didn't stop them centrally located less the a mile from the casino food all around us within walking distant

Room Tip: Pet rooms is on the first floor w/patio enough room for kids and pets it also had updated electronic...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed for 1 night at the end of spring break. Our room was very clean, fresh and comfortable. Mollie at the front desk swiched room's for us because I'd brought my dog and hadn't booked a pet friendly room and she was very nice about it.The continental breakfast was pretty good. The only problem we had was that the chlorine in the swimming pool area was SO strong that it stung our eye's just being in the pool building. We left after MAYBE 30 minute's.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vacation08
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast, and Mollie’s customer service. As for the pool’s chlorine level, I sincerely apologize. We measure and correct our pH and chlorine levels every 2 hours between 7:30am-6pm, maintaining a range of free chlorine levels between 1.5-2.3 ppm free chlorine levels. We are in full accordance with Lincoln County’s pool chemical and sanitation regulations and receive biannual inspections from them. However, I must admit that it was a struggle to limit our combined chlorine levels during spring break, which may have caused your irritation. For this, I sincerely apologize, and I would like you to know that this is not up to our high standards and the high combined chlorine issue has been corrected. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My king size bed was amazing, and the view was just what I was looking for. The hotel was very clean under black light, and the staff was helpful in directing me around town. I would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a clean and comfortable place to stay. The price is very reasonable by comparison to other hotels in the area, but many hotels don't have nearly the amenities or fresh style.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Stephen123456
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Stephen, it was a pleasure having you and thank you for the review. I am pleased that we passed your black light test, as we take great pride in our level of cleanliness. We also take tremendous pride in our customer service and love directing guests around this town which we hold so dear. Lastly, we make sure to keep our prices very competitive, so we can blow our guests away during their stay!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed in a room with a king bed and a separate room with two twins. There was also a hide-a-bed in the main room. The king and twins are VERY comfortable, but the hide-a-bed is NOT. When we first got there, we wanted to check in early, and since our room wasn't ready yet, they gave us another, to get us in much earlier. Only downside is they assigned that room to someone else by mistake and they walked in within a few minutes. I noticed another reviewer had the same experience, so I would recommend using the deadbolt and remaining dressed for the first couple hours of your stay. They gave us an extended checkout half off for the inconvenience, which was good with us. Also, the DVD player in the main room didn't work, but they switched it out and gave us free unlimited DVD rentals for the inconvenience. The service was FANTASTIC. Everyone was super friendly and helpful! They have a pool, fitness room, sauna, and hot tub. You have to walk about five yards across the parking lot to get there, but there is an overhang to protect from rain. There is a bathroom and plenty of towels available in the pool building. It was clean and had 8-10 chairs for lounging, as well as a connected outdoor lounging area. The breakfast was muffins, bread, bagels, fruit loops, raisin bran, instant oatmeal, apples, oranges, juice, coffee, yogurt, and for the hot section, scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, and potatoes. The hot section was some sort of pre-made reheated stuff and it was pretty gross. But if you can be happy with everything else, it's a decent breakfast. If you want something really good with lots of options, go to the casino for breakfast. Overall, I would recommend this due to the value, service, amenities, location, and comfort of the beds.

Room Tip: I was in room 322, top at the end. It was very roomy and we never heard any of our neighbors.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tammy C
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Tammy, thank you so much for your review. I am very sorry for the DVD player and room key mishaps that occurred while you stayed with us. I was appalled when the front desk told me that you were walked in on during your stay. I can assure you that this is not at all up to our high standards and is a very unusual recurrence. The front desk agent who made the error is very new, freshly having completed training; however, there are no excuses, and I am terribly sorry this happened to you. Of course, when we mess up, we take every effort to make up for our mistakes and ensure our guests leave happy. I am thrilled that our level of service was able to overcome our other shortcomings. During your next stay with us, we will do absolutely everything in our power to make sure that your stay is absolutely perfect.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh, clean, quiet room.The staff was just super. They serve a wonderful, full, breakfast, something for everyone. And you can even rent a movie. We went for a great walk right out the door of the hotel into a quaint, nice neigborhood, We didn't get into the pool but looked at it, perfectly maintained. You can even use their laundry facilities, a wonderful thing for anyone on a road trip along the coast. We continued on our driving tour and kept wishing we could find another hotel like this.

Room Tip: We arrived late and took a room close to the entrance, and it was still very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen R
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Colleen, I am thrilled to read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight many benefits of our hotel which we take great pride in. I especially want to thank you for mentioning the excellence of the staff. They are all wonderful people, and they strive to make all our guests' stays spectacular. We have made a large effort over the last several months to improve our breakfast, and I am pleased that you enjoyed it. Our laundry and DVD rentals are huge conveniences for our guests. Next time, I hope you get the chance to enjoy our heated pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness area, and shuffleboard court!