WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Mollie front desk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful place to stay,, Enjoyed the breakfast. The front desk staff amazing recommend the hotel to all my friends. Mollie was super friendly and helpful. The bedding is soft and clean. I found the pool very nice for the family to enjoy. I will be back soon to enjoy the spring months.

Room Tip: NO complaints the whole place is super clean and roomy Love the blanket on the bed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Judy F
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much, Judy. I cannot say enough nice things about Mollie as a person and employee. To say the least, she has a tremendous heart. On another note, I am happy that you enjoyed our bedding and our pool, and we hope to exceed your expectations yet again this spring!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Troutdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We only stayed one night but I loved our stay. Very clean and cozy hotel! We will definitely stay here again. They only negative would the distance from the beach, other than that it was well worth the money. :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Brandy J
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hotel room was on third floor with balcony with a small view of the ocean. The rooms had been remodeled within the last few years so everything was pretty new. Fireplace was nice and had a timer switch for auto shut off at night. We had a king bed and it was comfy for me and my wife.

Staff was friendly during check in and check out. Many choices for breakfast were offered including pancakes, eggs, and sausage. It appeared to be the already cooked and reheated kind of stuff that you get at costco which some people like and some don't so it's up to your own personal preference. The coffee was good.

The hotel is about 5 blocks from the beach so I walked down there on a fairly quiet road with no issues at all, only took about 10 minutes. The hotel is on the north end of town and very convenient to the casino, downtown (if you can call it that), and the outlet mall.

The only negative was that we stayed on a busy weekend that included a sports team or two with lots of 10-12 year old kids so it was pretty noisy at times in the hallway. Our room was near the ice machine also and the noise seems to come through pretty clearly but my wife and I took it in stride as we were that age once too :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have the best distant view and no pets are permitted.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PDXeagle
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

this was a first time at this hotel.The price is very good,the stuff was very nice,room was big and clean. love complimentary breakfast: coffe,tea,juices,milk and cereal, pancakes, sausages, potatoes, baggels, muffins with cream cheese,jam or butter.Everything was nice,perfect and delicious.Love this hotel and definitely will stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 7MaryK9
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thanks for all the praise! We hope to see you again soon!
Coos Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They have a very welcoming, friendly staff, spacious rooms with new TVs, a well-kept indoor pool, spa and sauna and even breakfast. The price was the lowest we found in town, making it an excellent value!

Room Tip: I'd recommend a room with patio or balcony, so you are on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aukele
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I really appreciate your kind review. Our staff, amenities, recreation center, and breakfast certainly do make the Inn at Wecoma an excellent value. We hope to see you back soon!
ROCHESTER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I called to book my room for what I planned to be for 3 nights I spoke with Jennifer and she was wonderful giving me lots of information about the area. The Inn was more than I could have wished for. The staff was amazing the room was perfect. I was only able to stay for 1 night then had to go down to Newport to stay closer to family. On my way home I decided to stay my last night back at the Inn at Wecoma in Lincoln City. Again my stay was perfect. When I come back in a month I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CHERRYL M
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much, Cheryl, for your lovely review. I am so pleased you found the staff amazing and the room perfect. We hope to see you back soon!
Clackamas, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

There are plenty of rooms available up and down the coast, but seldom can you find one with personnel as nice and helpful as Wecoma. The room was huge, super-clean and comfortable. The fondest desire of everyone we met seemed to be our well-being and satisfaction. Since this is a review, we should probably nit-pick a little: our patio room could have been more efficiently fitted with an outside lock! We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: You can park immediately behind your patio (ground floor) room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Hal P
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much, Hal. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I couldn't agree with you more: our rooms are excellent, but it is our staff that truly sets the Inn at Wecoma apart from the countless other hotels up and down the coast!