“Pretty good for the price”

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hotel room was on third floor with balcony with a small view of the ocean. The rooms had been remodeled within the last few years so everything was pretty new. Fireplace was nice and had a timer switch for auto shut off at night. We had a king bed and it was comfy for me and my wife.

Staff was friendly during check in and check out. Many choices for breakfast were offered including pancakes, eggs, and sausage. It appeared to be the already cooked and reheated kind of stuff that you get at costco which some people like and some don't so it's up to your own personal preference. The coffee was good.

The hotel is about 5 blocks from the beach so I walked down there on a fairly quiet road with no issues at all, only took about 10 minutes. The hotel is on the north end of town and very convenient to the casino, downtown (if you can call it that), and the outlet mall.

The only negative was that we stayed on a busy weekend that included a sports team or two with lots of 10-12 year old kids so it was pretty noisy at times in the hallway. Our room was near the ice machine also and the noise seems to come through pretty clearly but my wife and I took it in stride as we were that age once too :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have the best distant view and no pets are permitted.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PDXeagle
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

this was a first time at this hotel.The price is very good,the stuff was very nice,room was big and clean. love complimentary breakfast: coffe,tea,juices,milk and cereal, pancakes, sausages, potatoes, baggels, muffins with cream cheese,jam or butter.Everything was nice,perfect and delicious.Love this hotel and definitely will stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 7MaryK9
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thanks for all the praise! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They have a very welcoming, friendly staff, spacious rooms with new TVs, a well-kept indoor pool, spa and sauna and even breakfast. The price was the lowest we found in town, making it an excellent value!

Room Tip: I'd recommend a room with patio or balcony, so you are on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Aukele
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I really appreciate your kind review. Our staff, amenities, recreation center, and breakfast certainly do make the Inn at Wecoma an excellent value. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I called to book my room for what I planned to be for 3 nights I spoke with Jennifer and she was wonderful giving me lots of information about the area. The Inn was more than I could have wished for. The staff was amazing the room was perfect. I was only able to stay for 1 night then had to go down to Newport to stay closer to family. On my way home I decided to stay my last night back at the Inn at Wecoma in Lincoln City. Again my stay was perfect. When I come back in a month I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CHERRYL M
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much, Cheryl, for your lovely review. I am so pleased you found the staff amazing and the room perfect. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

There are plenty of rooms available up and down the coast, but seldom can you find one with personnel as nice and helpful as Wecoma. The room was huge, super-clean and comfortable. The fondest desire of everyone we met seemed to be our well-being and satisfaction. Since this is a review, we should probably nit-pick a little: our patio room could have been more efficiently fitted with an outside lock! We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: You can park immediately behind your patio (ground floor) room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hal P
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you so much, Hal. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I couldn't agree with you more: our rooms are excellent, but it is our staff that truly sets the Inn at Wecoma apart from the countless other hotels up and down the coast!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Hotel was extremely clean and the staff very friendly. Great breakfast and the rooms were excellent. Price was very reasonable. In house washers and dryers. Nice clean indoor pool, with Jacuzzi and workout room. Ample parking and right on the main highway. Partial views of the Ocean from the 2nd and 3 floors (3rd floor has much better view of the Ocean). Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Would advise a 2nd or 3rd floor room with balcony and ocean view. Rooms on the ends are quieter and...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rickdb1
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were incredibly clean and we had a great view of the water. Breakfast had a decent variety and the staff was helpful and assisted any needs and questions. We will be returning next time we visit Lincoln City!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Amazing_kay
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

I am thrilled that we were able to help make your vacation perfect. Thank you for mentioning the major benefits that set the Inn at Wecoma apart - cleanliness, location, and especially our incredible staff! Breakfast is a major plus too!