Solid fail in my book. When we called we were told it was a good room, double queen, with partial views. After checking in and entering the room even my two year old daughter could tell it was a bad room. It was outdated, musty smelling, and had exposed plumbing in one corner; the balcony slider had a piece of wood as a lock, the view was of a telephone pole, and the heater put out a stench that led one to think it was a fire hazard. My wife and I felt duped and even with no refund, we checked out immediately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City