Lied, dishonest, single handedly ruined our vacation. This hotel lost our reservation on a sold out weekend in Lincoln City. They claimed that the matinence man must of taken our reservation and did not write it down. Yay! They then raised the price for the room and tried to put us in a room other than what was promised. The room they put us in was only availible for one night when our original reservation was for two nights. The acomidations were filthy, we found a bug in our bed. Gross. I am not an entomologist so I am not about to claim its origion but it left us uncomfortable ans itchy all night. The bathroom had mold throughout and the paint was lifting away from the wall. This hotel does have a decent view but it is a good hike to get to the water on broken stairs. Needles to.say we chose not to got to the beach from this hotel thus making our beach trip pointless. Chose to stay at this hotel if you would like to spend the weekend frustrated and uncomfortable. It will take an act of god for me and my family to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City