This was the second time we stayed at this motel. The first time I was a bit bummed that they didn't have a hair dryer, so brought my own this time. When I mentioned it upon making our reservation, I was told that I would be given a complimentary hairdryer, if I asked for it upon arrival. Our room was older, but clean and secure. There were only the two pillows on the bed, so I also brought extras from home. The fireplace was a nice addition and provided nice ambiance as we watched TV and listened to the pounding surf. We had a small patio with a wonderful view of the ocean. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City