This started bad and got worse. This was our anniversary trip and it appeared it could be romantic for just the two of us. What was expected and what really was was a big dissappointment. This looked ideal and what appeared to be fair price, but could have done better at that price id everything was as it appearedfrom pictures and wriiten discription. Picture shown had a great view and in fact was a partial. No tables in room. Fireplace was gas and it had said fireplace not gas fireplace. To call the desk it was waste of time. Was told to note complaints on trip advisor, by desk ckerk. Onlu climate control was room had heat. Fortunately we did not need air condioning. Furnished deck consisted of two plastic rersin type chairs. Screen door was broken and if their had been and mosquitos they would have come in easily. Bed had only two pillows ad no answer from desk when I tried calling for more. Spent day exploring coast and upon return at approximately 8pm found the room service had not come in. Was told to late and we needed to hang tag on door. Why were we not told this the night before when we checked in and why could we not get more towels because of the time? Also our neighbors were not quiet, but had a party. Desk did not answer phone.
Rust outside and inside door and mold around inside of the door. Drain around sink broken. When I took shower it was luke warm and since no room clean I had to use same towels. I would like to say this was pleasant experience, but that would be a lie. This was not pleasant and in the top three of motels of poor motels we have stayed in in last 17 years, but we paid twice and much for this one room as we paid for either of the top two which were in my opinion equally as poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City