“Great service, location and food”

Kyllo's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Kalispell, Montana
“Great service, location and food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We took the advice of a shop owner and arrived at Kyllo's Grill before 6pm. We were seated right away at a table with a view and had awesome service. I had the special which was grilled halibut topped with gulf prawns sitting of a bed of garlic mash with a cajun butter sauce drizzled over top. It was fabulous! My husband had new york steak which was cooked a perfect med rare and his clam chowder was excellent. Kyllo's is an easy walk from our motel, as it was great not having to find a place to park!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good lunch with great view.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A party of 3 (mother in law and my 9 year old daughter) we were seated immediately. There were no window tables left but the view from our table was still great. The clam chowder was rich and creamy. My mother in law enjoyed the cod fish and chips that are panko breaded, not beer battered, my daughter didn't like her grilled cheese but it was good (she prefers American cheese to the good cheddar they used), and my steamers were small (some a bit gritty) but tasty and the broth was perfect to soak their delicious warm bread it. The butter comes out whipped and room temperature (can't stand rock hard butter patties) so it is delicious on the bread as well. Our server was friendly but did appear very busy. The lemonade was real lemonade not some pink stuff from a soda fountain. Good selection of wines by the glass that were moderately priced at about $8. We enjoyed our experience here and will return. I liked that it was a nice place with a view and still an acceptable environment to bring children. The dinner plates do seem on the higher side but there are some more moderately priced items that you don't have to break the bank on. Our meal for 3 came to about $50 plus tip and that included one glass of wine.

Bend, Oregon
“Outdated, overpriced, inedible! Oh - and terrible service!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

In early July 2014, my wife and I, on vacation in Lincoln city decided that we would try Kyllo's restaurant in Lincoln city. From the outside it was quite inviting with a nice oceanview, but once inside a different story was told. The design and the core is straight out of the 60s and looks as though it has not been touched up since then. The menu prices seemed a little high, but we ordered anyway. I ordered fish and chips and discovered, when they arrived that the fish was tasteless the portions were small, the breading on the fish added nothing to it, and the french fries were literally as hard as rocks. My wife's meal, while not quite this bad, was barely edible also. Service was quite poor, and our waitress did not bother to check back with us during our meal so that I can inform her of the poor quality. I did my best to eat this expensive meal, but left half a piece of fish, all of the french fries, and most of the tasteless coleslaw. When the waitress finally did come to our table to present us with our bill she asked how everything was and I informed her of my opinion. At that point she offered to replace my meal was something else, but, as I told her then, don't bother, it will just be more of the same.

We were extremely disappointed with the restaurant, the very dated decor and design, the lack of service, the very poor quality food, and the rather high prices on the menu. We will not go back.

3 Thank BendSanta
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great food and Great location”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ate at Kyllo's one night with a short walk from the Coho Lodge. The food was great, and we had the smoked salmon appetizer which was awesome, and then I had a shrimp sandwich which was small cold shrimp with mayo and dill on a ciabatta roll, and it was delicious. Prices were reasonable, and service was good.

Visited July 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Best Meal on our Trip”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had the crab cakes and prawns, which was by far the best meal I've had on our coastal trip. Others at my table had the clams, chicken/bacon sandwich and a special shrimp and crab dinner, all of which everyone cleaned their plates and had rave reviews. Everything was clean and nice, my only complaint was our server took quite a bit of time to come back to us between 'giving us another minute to check over the menu' and taking our order. Totally worth it!