“Outstanding Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The service was the best we ever delt with. The waitress was kind and informational it was nice that the buss persons helped by keeping water filled.
Prices were decent for fresh seafood.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm writing this review mainly because of an experience with a server (Corey), hoping that management reads TripAdvisor reviews. The restaurant was average-busy. We were seated right away. Husband had just slammed his thumb in the van door. Thumb was brilliant purple, very swollen. I called Corey's attention to the thumb and asked for a basket of bread to be brought to the table right away so that husband could take an ibuprofen. I said exactly those words. In 5-10 min. Corey came back to take our orders. "Ooops, I forgot the bread." I asked for it to be brought quickly, reminding him that we really needed it. More minutes passed, I'd say another 5. Corey returned with one small piece of garlic toast. Husband did not want garlic toast at that moment. He wanted some plain old bread. I said, "Even one SLICE of plain bread would be OK." This was Corey's reply, verbatim: "We don't offer plain bread. This is our bread option." HUH? All the bread in this fine scratch-food restaurant is already in garlic bread form? Corey! You have a kitchen. They have bread. Grab a hunk and bring it right away. It's a first aid issue. And furthermore, evince a little sympathy for your in-pain customer.

Corey just wasn't getting it. I tipped Corey 15% (I usually do 20%). As for the food, it was very good, but about 20% overpriced I would say.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went there for appetizers and drinks ... loved the beer with many different types to choose from . we had the clams YUMMY.. served with a toast very good too the service was outstanding the minute we walked in the door

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Kyllos is a long-time favorite on the coast and is reliably good to excellent. The prices are a bit high, but you get the bonus of good food and a view to enjoy.

Among the many choices in Lincoln City, we keep going back to Kyllos. Since the food is equally good at other local seafood restaurants, there's little doubt that the view and the service are the ultimate draw.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Kyllos has provided such a good experience that we now go to dinner there every time we are in Lincoln City. This time we shared a grilled halibut special, with a nice serviing of halibut over garlic mashed potatoes. It was excellent, and perfectly prepared. The salad with hazelnuts and blue cheese was very nice.
We'll look forward to our next visit!