“Great dinner for Girls' Night Out” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kyllo's Seafood Grill

Kyllo's Seafood Grill
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
oregon
“Great dinner for Girls' Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My 3 friends and I recently spent a great weekend in Lincoln City, OR. The coast was lovely and just the break we needed in mid October. On Saturday, we decided to venture north from Inn at Spanish Head to Kyllo's Seafood Grill for dinner.
When we got there, it was crowded but we were immediately seated in a back room in front of a fireplace. We sat the colder ladies near the heat and it was nice to have the option of the fire.
We ordered drinks and oyster shooters. Our waitress was very helpful when we were choosing drinks, steering us away from the sweeter concoctions that we wanted to avoid.
The oyster shooter was traditionally served and a refreshing bite.
I ordered a coconut prawn appetizer for my dinner and paired it with a crisp Oregon Pinot Gris. When the wine came, the glass had a funky smell. The waitress quickly replaced it and told me it was known as a wet dog smell.
My dinner was tasty and just what I wanted after a day of walking on the beach. The other ladies enjoyed their fresh fish dishes also.
Kyllo's is a lively place with a pretty view during daylight hours.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Olympia, Washington
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best happy hour on the Oregon coast and with a great view also. The staff was excellent to us, very friendly.

We had the Dungeness crab legs special which was the best we have ever eaten, and at a good price. Definitely will be back next time we are an the coast.

• Visited October 2012
Happy Valley, Oregon
“Great view Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to Kyllo's for lunch with family. The view was Great and food was good to. I had fish & chips with fried shrimp and it was great not greasy and hot, my son had chicken strips and loved them and my wife had a southwestern salad and loved it, service was good and we didn't have to wait long for our drinks or food. A great place with a great ocean view, service and food.

Visited June 2012
Waldport
“Great atmosphere, great menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We loved the decor and atmosphere. I also liked the selection for kids. The drinks were pricey but DELISH.

Visited October 2012
Portland
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had the smoked salmon fettuccine and the Rock fish with prawns. Both were amazing! We are picky about sea food and greasy food. Don't normally like either, but this place was not greasy and the food was amazing!

Visited October 2012