“Best Restaurant in Lincoln City”

Kyllo's Seafood Grill
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2008

I love Kyllo's. I eat there everytime I visit Lincoln City. I went there the first time and had the pan seared oysters and they were phenomenal. I haven't been able to visit Lincoln City for a while so I hope when I visit next time they will still have them on the menu. All of the seafood dishes I would highly recommend and you can't beat it for the view. I can't wait to return!

1  Thank JustMeMinnesota
Write a ReviewReviews (1,881)

Reviewed January 17, 2008

Outstanding food in a relaxed atmosphere. Great service and a wonderful view of the ocean. Time dinner for sundown and enjoy!

Reviewed October 19, 2007

I had eaten at kyllo's several times in the past and was not impressed, it was nothing special. Then a couple years ago decided to try it again. The food was excellent! Everytime we go there my husband and I both get the fried calamari, and clam chowder. The calamari comes with an artichoke aoli to use for dipping and it is so good! The clam chowder is great as well. And you really can't beat the view.

1  Thank Jlboyce
Reviewed September 16, 2007

The other day I decided to turn my car into the parking lot of Kyllo's and give it a go. I'm glad I did. I've eaten there in the past but not since they've remodeled. Upon entering I was greeted by friendly service. The lunch was real good as well. I ordered lemonade. It was actually prepared from fresh squeezed lemons, so it tasted. Not the box stuff that anyone can buy from the store. My salad was real fresh. I ordered rockfish filet. It was real good. It was cooked real tender. Vegetables came with the meal. They were crispy, and tasted real fresh. I was too full to taste the desert, but I'm assuming they probably were good as well. Also the prices weren't too bad, given the good quality of the food and the service. I will more than likely keep coming to Kyllo's when I visit Lincoln City in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2007

The hotel we stayed at recommended this place and it was a real find. The food was excellent and the view was great. We were there on Labor Day weekend so it was packed but worth the wait.

1  Thank creechr