“Elegant Dining in Casual Attire”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Southwest Jetty
Description: Since 1978, The Bay House has endeavored to be the best restaurant possible, providing first-class service and creative, fresh, honest food and drink in a gorgeous coastal setting. Recently designated as one of only two AAA 4-Diamond Award restaurants in Oregon, the focus remains on world-class hospitality.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

On our first day in Lincoln City, my wife and I just dropped in at the Bay House and were fortunate that someone had cancelled their reservations. The atmosphere is wonderful and so is the staff. A fantastic view from most of the tables. There are not too many tables and it has a quiet atmosphere. They have a good wine selection. I had the halibut, which is as good as I have ever had and I am old. My wife had the crab cakes and thought they were OK. She loved the beet salad. This is a great choice for a special occasion.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Interior decor is sophisticated. Excellent separate lounge with fireplace. Beautiful views of Siletz Bay. HUGE wine list; maybe the biggest I've ever seen. Many top notch Oregon pinots but also a comprehensive world-wide list. Menu offers 5 themes: Beef, Fish, Fowl, Vegetarian, and a sampler of the four. I had a pork belly appetizer with grits that was astoundingly good. I liked that the maitre'd, Steve, is also the owner. (If you see a slim gentleman that is about 6'8" tall; that's Steve). Van our waiter was experienced and had just the right touch of attendance without bothering us. And ladies, don't miss the Ladies Room. Its something special (my wife made me look while Steve and she protected the door :-) ) You'll have to go (pun intended) to learn why.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

After years driving by we finally stopped for dinner last week. What a treat! Gorgeous view, perfect linens and table setting. So classy. We shared the pork belly appetizer, SO delicious!! I had the Lemon Coconut Drop which was yummy but kind of pricey. Our waiter Peter was very attentive and professional yet friendly. I had perfectly seared scallops, my husband had the halibut and both were amazing. We only regretted being too full for dessert! Steve even followed us outside to thank us for dining there! Everything was wonderful, we will definitely be back and would recommend it to anyone for a special dining experience. And please, be respectful of the place and don't show up in flip flops and beach t-shirts. It deserves better.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful staff, location, food, and service everytime. Love this amazing little place. They remember us, even if it's been a year since we've last been in. Our go to for a lovely evening together or when guests visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I shared a lovely evening in the cozy bar with just the right volume of soft jazz and delicious drinks. The bar tender was super fun and made the most delicious Coconut Lemon Drop. Oh my goodness. Fabulous!

1  Thank foremanvicki