“A treat for our anniversary”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Southwest Jetty
Description: Since 1978, The Bay House has endeavored to be the best restaurant possible, providing first-class service and creative, fresh, honest food and drink in a gorgeous coastal setting. Recently designated as one of only two AAA 4-Diamond Award restaurants in Oregon, the focus remains on world-class hospitality.
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Lovely place to celebrate a special occasion. Nice view. Good food with unrushed service. Enjoyable evening. We will go there again.

Reviewed May 25, 2009

My husband and I dined here one evening while we were on our honeymoon. We were seated at what looked like the best table in the house, such an amazing view. The food was really excellent, my husband still comments on the scallops he had. The server was extremely nice and helped us decide on an excellent bottle of wine which paired perfectly with our dinners.

Reviewed March 11, 2009

My husband and I have been dining at the Bay House for 20 years and hope to continue dining there for the next 20. We visit the Oregon Coast about every two months and our visit to the Bay House is always a hightlight. This is a restaurant that keeps its wait staff for many years and they are friends to us. We love fine food, fine wine, and a fine dining experience and the Bay House epitomizes all three. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad dinner or a bad dining experience. The quality and presenation of each dish is always wonderful. I enjoy the creativity and innovation of this chef and the other chefs that preceded the current chef. I enjoy the interesting flavors and combinations in the ever changing menu. I go to the Bay House to get away from the standard restaurant fare that you get at most places.

Yes, this is an expensive restaurant, but one expects that from the ambiance of the restaurant (flowers and a candle on each table), to the magnificant view from every table, to the superb food. I whole heartedly recommend the Bay House to anybody who enjoys fine dining. I know that I will be dining here again on my next trip to Oregon.

The service is relaxed and not rushed.

1  Thank foxsable
Reviewed March 3, 2009

We went there for my husband's 40th with friends and they made, especially for him the best Mud Pie we all had every tasted. The staff knew their jobs and were very attentive and the food was excellent, it was expensive but worth every penny, the filet minon just melted in your mouth.

1  Thank leorale
Reviewed December 9, 2008

it was a fabulous meal with a fabulous view. We will be back soon. I applaud Stephen Wilson for having us back and making it a meal to remember!
Amanda-lee Seely-Morton