“Outstanding food, great service, fantastic view”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Southwest Jetty
Description: Since 1978, The Bay House has endeavored to be the best restaurant possible, providing first-class service and creative, fresh, honest food and drink in a gorgeous coastal setting. Recently designated as one of only two AAA 4-Diamond Award restaurants in Oregon, the focus remains on world-class hospitality.
Pacific Northwest
“Outstanding food, great service, fantastic view”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were seated next to a window with a great view, even with the raging storm outside, and even though we just ordered drinks and several appetizers, the attention to detail and the service were wonderful. The food was imaginatively prepared and the chef used combinations of ingredients (all very fresh) I wouldn't have thought of -- and I like to cook. Because each plate is individually prepared, including desserts that are individually baked), this is not a place you'll want to go if you are in a hurry. If you have to wait a bit, it's worth it. Just enjoy the conversation and the view between courses. We live in another state, so we don't get back here very often, but it's at the top of my list for where I want to have another meal if I possibly can get here again.

• Visited September 2013

Lacey, Washington
“Very special dinner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The view was awesome. The staff very friendly and professional. We went for my husbands birthday, they gave us the best seat and

New Mexico
“Amazing meal”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived late (~9 pm) so they seated us at the bar for a "appetizer" like meal. The servings were large, and the food was fantastic.

Gresham, Oregon
“Romantic and Upscale”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have found our new coastal anniversary dinner spot.

Reservations are a must, but it is so worth it. Service is impeccable. We don't drink wine, but the wine menu looked fabulous. Both our dinners were some of the best restaurant food we've had in a long time. I actually ate too much which is a rarity for me, but I just couldn't stop.

We will definitely be going back there for a special occasion.

Eugene, Oregon
“I can't think if a single thing they can improve”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We called for a reservation at 3:00 even though they don't open until 5:00 and were pleased they answered. Ask for a table by the window. The cocktails were generously poured. The filet was so tender you could cut it with a knife. My husband said it was the best salmon he ever had. They make their own rosemary butter. Hopefully you will do better than we did not having too much warm bread. Peter was our server. Ask for a table in his section.

• Visited October 2013