“Wonderful anniversary dinner!”

Blackfish Cafe
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Newberg, Oregon
“Wonderful anniversary dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was our 23rd anniversary and did they ever make us feel welcome. They seated us in this little alcove by the window, and from the very moment we were seated, we were treated like royalty. The lady, which I'm not sure if she is the owner or manager or both, came to us and greeted us and made us feel very welcome and congratulated us on our anniversary She said for us to save room for a special dessert on the house. We started out with a seafood medley of lightly dusted oysters, shrimp, and calamari. It was wonderful. My wife had the line caught salmon over fingerling potatoes and steamed asparagus, I had the seared scallops with the bacon and mushroom orzo. Incredible flavors and they do not skimp on the portions. Then the dessert. Oh my god, the ding dong should be illegal to serve. It was one of the best desserts we have ever had. Now for the service, I forgot to get the young mans name, but he was awesome. Very polite, knowledgeable about the food, and was very attentive but did not over do it. We will always come here for great food and service.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
“Enjoyed it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Food was the best we had during or stay at the coast. Service was OK. Can be a bit pricey. But definitely better than two other pricey places we went in Lincoln city.

Canby, Oregon
“Not as good as I'd hoped”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

The food was fine but I didn't think it was as outstanding as other reviewers. We had to wait a long time and it was pricey.

Visited November 2013
Michigan
“Seafood pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The seafood pizza was very good. My first bite was very salty and I realized I missed the fact that bacon was in it. I took that out and it was very tasty. The calamari was also very good. The clam chowder was rich and fulfilling as well.

Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The service at Blackfish is the best! The rockfish, the oysters and the salmon are delicious and prepared just the way we love it! Always a treat when we are visiting the coast.

Visited March 2014