“Excellent!!!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I, was hungry for some good steamer clams from the Oregon Coast. We, checked out several places, a tavern, some spots in Depoe Bay, but Trip Advisor brought us to the Blackfish. I, got just what I wanted!!! 1 lb of clams, for $12.95, and wonderful Bombay Shappire Martini. My, friend had an excellent salmon, with gorganzola potato side, for about $22. The service was excellent, the venue was very nice, however not on the ocean. We, arrived a little before 5pm, when they open. By the time the doors opened, there were at least 10 people, waiting to get in....All, return, diners. It, will be one of my must places to eat, from now on, when in Lincoln City!!!

• Korean first
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great food, Great Price!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I finally had the opportunity to dine at Blackfish Cafe with my family and my expectations were exceeded from the waiting staff to the meal. They were unfortunately out of crab cakes, but went out of their way and called Wildflower Grill so that we could pick them up on our way back to Portland, Oregon. I would recommend anyone traveling through Lincoln City, Oregon that you will not regret this stop. The food is fresh and the price you pay for is beyond resaonable. Thank you Blackfish Cafe for a great meal and a great time.

Portland, OR
“Delicious calamari”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Pleasant setting, excellent service, and delicious food - this restaurant has it all. I don't usually stop in Lincoln City for food on my way to Newport, but the Blackfish Cafe has become a favorite. The clam chowder is very good, and the calamari is fresh tasting and lightly battered and fried, with a special sorrel sauce.

Florence, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Great food, great service, awesome prices!! You can't go wrong with this place!! Loved the look too.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst service ever. Please do not give them your business.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We attempted to grab some take out at 7:00 pm. The hostest at the front said they were too busy for take out. Who has ever heard of a restaurant refusing an order. Well we decide we could wait, so we asked how long would we have to wait. We were told 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest. We left our number and the order with the hostest and she said she would call back by 8:00. At 8:10 we hadn't received a call, so we went back to the restaurant. The hostest lied to us and said she tried to call. She stated that they were just about to put the order in but just need to confirm. After sitting in their waiting area for 15 minutes we asked how much longer and they hadn't even put our order in. There was only 2 tables with 2 people. The hostest blamed the cooks as not waiting to take the order. When we asked for the manager who we had just saw an hour earlier, we were told there was no manager for the restaurant and the owner left hours earlier. I have never left a review before but felt compelled to do after the such blatant disrespect my pregnant wife and I received from this restaurant. I can't speak for the food, but you should not give your business to a restaurant that is his disrespectful. I hope the owner knows what type of pretentious place he is running.

1 Thank Moyim1