“Awesome food...busy......slow service.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food here was upscale and really good. We went on a Sunday afternoon for lunch and they didn't have enough servers working for how busy it was. We waited a long time for our food. I won't say that I wouldn't go back but if you're in a hurry or something.......maybe try somewhere else.

There are newer reviews for Blackfish Cafe

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food is fresh and delicious. Very nice options from fresh seafood to perfectly cooked steaks. Highly recommend reservations but worth the wait.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I read in the travel books that Black fish was a great place to eat not true. The decor was nice, the service was good. I'm gluten free and they really had nothing to offer me but a salad. My husband fish and chip was not all that great. I'm sorry we waisted our time.

1  Thank krumbah
NWchef, Owner at Blackfish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

I am so sorry that you had such an unsatisfactory experience at the Blackfish. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food, especially fish and chips, we apparently let you don in this regard. If yoou chose to come back, please let me know and I will make certain that you have the experience you expected.
Please accept my apologies and I hope you give us another try.

Rob
541-996-1007

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We never miss Blackfish when we visit Lincoln City and are never disappointed. Best seafood on the Oregon coast.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were traveling up the coast camping from California through Oregon and Washington. I am a clam chowder junkie having eaten it up and down the west coast looking for the perfect bowl. The Blackfish serves up a notable bowl of chowder. I had the pan seared scallops and my wife ate the Chinook Salmon. Both were absolutely delicious. IF you are in Lincoln City this is a must try.