“What we had been waiting for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blackfish Cafe

Blackfish Cafe
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Utah
“What we had been waiting for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

On our recent trip down the coast, my wife and I were waiting for some really good seafood, and we found it right here! It's a short walk from the Starfish Manor where we stayed, which made it a perfect combination! We did not have reservations, and the place was full, but the hostess treated us extremely well and we waited about 15 minutes for a table. The ambiance is nice, and the staff was very quick and courteous. The food was amazing, my wife had the salmon with lime and blue cheese potato gratin, while I had the chowder and the crab cakes. We were completely satisfied. Very reasonable prices, we talked about the meal for the rest of our trip.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
St. Louis, Missouri
“Delicious Lunch in Lincoln City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I stopped for lunch at the Blackfish Cafe in August. We were thrilled with our choice. We both opted for a shrimp sandwich that was akin to a lobster roll. But this was much, much better than the over-mayonnaised version you typically get. Also, do not skip dessert. I found the gourmet ding dong too intriguing to pass up, and it was good, but my husband went with the peanut butter pie and it was GREAT. Our server was friendly and attentive. All in all, this is a great option if you are in Lincoln City.

• Visited August 2012
Beaverton, Oregon
“My wife and I get a hug when we show up for our reservation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food is great, the staff is better, my wife and I watched the owner choose fresh caught fish for the evening menu!!! Great clam chowder, rock fish, clams, and wonderful, helpful staff !!!

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Better than I would have thought”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

This cafe was recommended by the innkeeper at our bed and breakfast. When we first walked in, I ws not impressed by the decor or the atmosphere. Sorta naughahyde. but don't let the atmosphere stop you from coming here. The food and the service were excellent and by the time we left I did not feel like I needed any additional atmosphere. I had the scallops and my husband had the pork. Both were some of the best we had had. And, it was not very expensive. I will go back there any time I go to Lincoln City Oregon.

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver
“Well worth a visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We've been to Blackfish cafe about 2 or three times on our visits to the Oregon Coast, and they haven't let us down yet. The place has a nice casual atmosphere and the interior is what I would describe as "slightly Bohemian, yet airy". Works by local artists hang from the walls Their food is very good and the servers are friendly. It's not the cheapest place on the coast, but the value is good. My wife most recently ordered a Caesar salad with salmon, and was delighted to discover three(!) substantial chunks of salmon on top that nearly obscured the salad beneath it. They also have a wicked way with a cocktail...

• Visited September 2012