“Fantastic Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

A great restaurant with extremely friendly staff. Seafood was very fresh and well prepared. Steak was amazing as well! We didn't tell anyone we were there on anniversary, the server actually asked us if we were and when we said "yes" she brought us out an amazing desert. Will definitely return, thank you!

There are newer reviews for Blackfish Cafe

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The entrees were good. You will need to order an appetizer if you are expecting satiety. The service was also good. The dining room is small and minimally decorated. The price is a high for what this restaurant serves and for the location/atmosphere.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food you can't beat at Blackfish cafe. And if you like more modern art and stark settings, then this is the place for you. It has a warehouse feel to it, but the wood booths are beautiful. I didn't find them very comfortable but I life leather stuffed booths myself. Just me. I do LOVE the food! It makes up for everything else. It is a bit pricey but I promise it is worth every dollar you pay!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had the fresh fish, of course. We enjoyed everything about our meal and will definitely return on our next visit.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

My friend recommended this restaurant to me when she heard we were coming to Lincoln City to visit. Read the reviews here and decided although there were some negative ones we would go. I should preface this review with the fact I'm cheap. We don't usually spend a lot on eating out. Our bill only came to $51 which included enough food to fill us and two drinks (only on was alcoholic). I had the smoked salmon chowder which was delicious. My husband, who loves clam chowder and has had quite a few bowls, declared his clam chowder here was the best he's ever had. I had the pan seared scallops with the risotto. The risotto was so good I could have just had that for dinner! The scallops were amazing though too :) My husband had the salmon ceasar salad. The salmon was so moist, not dry at all! The salad was enough to fill him. Salad usually doesn't fill him. We wanted to try the desert but were too full. It looked like they had a good wine list but I was unable to try any as I am pregnant, but a glass of white wine sounded really good with my dinner! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! We arrived right at five and the restaurant was pretty full when we left at 6 so if you are going to arrive later you might want to make a reservation. Service was fast, polite, and excellent. We can't wait to go back!